Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator

https://www.facebook.com/officiallmbs/videos/2449104715334443/

That's awesome! IMO many of the same people who blindly drink the government Kool-Aid will welcome these mechanical overlords to coldly and efficiently meet out justice.
    "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
    "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Went and saw it Wednesday. Mildly entertaining. Worth a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by fenderless View Post
        That's awesome! IMO many of the same people who blindly drink the government Kool-Aid will welcome these mechanical overlords to coldly and efficiently meet out justice.

Don't get too exited yet. It's amazing what you can "project" these days,
        This is the future of VFX, and that future is now ..
        Last edited by rodneyh; 11-09-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Got it! I did some research to see if this was a spoof. I have to admit it's a good one but at the level of agility exhibited by the 'robot' I imagine we will need quantum computing.

Having said all that I believe my point still stands. All black and white with no smarmy left-wing lawyers waving our Constitution.
          "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
          "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X