No announcement yet.

Make me laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man runs into a plastic surgeon's office, spies the doctor and pleads "Doc, you have to help me- I have five penises". The doctor is taken aback and says "Good Lord, man- How do your pants fit"? Man says "Like a glove"!
    "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
    "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Your long bear joke was funny, my long clone joke wasn’t.
      There is a difference.

Comment

OK, sorry I didn't notice the bulge in your cheek where your tongue was firmly planted.

Q: What did the grape say when it got run over by a truck?

A: Nothing- It just gave out a little whine!
        "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

A pair of robins are sitting in a tree watching Farmer Brown turn his field prior to planting, anticipating the feast to come. Eventually, they fly down and start eating earthworms to their little heart's content, unaware that Mr. Tomcat has been sleeping under a bush but is now awake and watching. "I think I ate too much" says one robin. "Me too", says the other, "I don't think I can fly back up into our tree. Let's just take a nap here in the sunshine" and they're soon asleep. Mr. Tomcat sees his chance, pounces on the two birds, gobbles them up and heads back to the bush for another nap thinking "I just love basking robins".

Comment

Originally posted by fenderless View Post
            I always enjoyed Buddy Hackett's long-winded stories. Perhaps an acquired taste.
            There was a Buddy Hackett show that was on HBO, I think, and it was priceless!

One of the cleaner bits was about how when he was young he had very bad skin...and a friend told him in order to get rid of acne, he had to get 'schtupped'. So he went to the drug store and asked the pharmacist, "Can I get schtupped here?" To which the pharmacist replied, "Not even with a prescription."
            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski View Post

There was a Buddy Hackett show that was on HBO, I think, and it was priceless!
              You Betcha! I have it recorded on an old VCR cassette and watch it every blue moon. Great storyteller.

Comment

He and Carson were a hoot back in the day.
                I really enjoyed watching them having so much fun together.

Comment

Some great YouTube videos of them and I don't know what's funnier- Buddy's stories or watching Johnny Carson in stitches, unable to talk.

Comment

There is a funny Hackett bit about being on a boat a fish and Anita Bryant.
                    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

http://www.jacksracephotos.net/

Comment

My favorite book: NINJAS by Sam Urai.
                      Tibi Fumus Obsidio Septum Doro

Comment

Look in Frank's pants.
                        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

https://www.trackforum.org/forum/com...tique-this-art

Comment

I guess I just don't get the Midwest humor...

Comment

Originally posted by fenderless View Post
                              I guess I just don't get the Midwest humor...
                              It's incredibly inscrutable.

Comment

Indubitably.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X