I surrender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I surrender

Today's the day. I'm coming down out of the hills and turning it in. It's time I smarten up.IMG_0381.JPG
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Did you type this on your Commodore 64?
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Why? Just upgrade what you have.
      "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
        Did you type this on your Commodore 64?
        ...and on his commode 54.
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        ~~Groucho Marx
        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

I don't want one, don't feel I need one, but now I gotta have one.

People refuse to answer their phones and refuse to talk. It's all texting now. Now all you have to do is talk and the thing will type the text for you.

I can't run a business on the flip phone. Damn sure can't a paint a house with one. The world moved on.
          "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

This must have been a week ago because I don’t think there’s anyone anymore that can develop a roll of Kodacolor film in less than a week.
            Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Originally posted by Unzerdog View Post
              People refuse to answer their phones and refuse to talk. It's all texting now.
              True story...the youth football program I help with notified the parents of the flag football players (Kindergarten & 1st grade) which team their kid is on with a phone call. I received a message from one mom about the unorthodox manner of communication the league was using.
              Center Grove Trojans
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

If you want a good laugh, put up a play that takes place in the past, and watch teenage actors try to figure out a rotary phone.
                "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Love my LG flip phone. But walking and texting is kind of appealing

Comment

I don't want one, don't feel I need one, but now I gotta have one.

People refuse to answer their phones and refuse to talk. It's all texting now. Now all you have to do is talk and the thing will type the text for you.

I can't run a business on the flip phone. Damn sure can't a paint a house with one. The world moved on.
                    May have something to do with the ridiculous amount of computer generated calls by sales companies. I will not pick up unless the phone number is id on my phone. I have the same unit you do. Texting has some benefit but i find most of it to be mental masturbation.
                    "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

It;s a done deal now. Sprint made it easy. I got an LG G8 thinQ. a 900 dollar phone for only 15 bucks a month added to my bill. Plus insurance. It cost me 40 bucks to walk out of the store, activated. I'll see when the bill comes what really happened.

I feel kind of stupid for not doing it sooner.

I have a new toy to play with. The guy that helped me sent me to Youtube University. I can figure these things out pretty fast. I hung up on my first caller but was able to change my background picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post

True story...the youth football program I help with notified the parents of the flag football players (Kindergarten & 1st grade) which team their kid is on with a phone call. I received a message from one mom about the unorthodox manner of communication the league was using.
                        ??

The double question is what I get.

Comment

She thought calling on the phone was unorthodox.
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

I saw a poll on Twitter recently from Cricket Wireless which asked, "What's your favorite thing to do on your phone?" They gave you four options to choose from. "Make a phone call" was not one of them.
                            "If there is a place on Earth synonymous with race cars, it is Indianapolis." -- Bernie Ecclestone

"No matter where you go in the world, you say Indianapolis and they don't think about football or basketball, they think about the race." -- Richard Petty

Comment

It;s a done deal now.
                              Great, now there is only 26 of us left

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X