MGTOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkeener24 View Post
    Well, here's the dumbest thing I'll read all month.
    I could not agree more... with the interwebs, it’s as if anything can become a “movement” these days, and way too many people want to be victims.

Comment

Originally posted by turbopanzer View Post

Try over 85 % of divorces. Men can lose half of their assets, saddled with alimony and child support that leaves them in financial distress for their entire life. Male suicide rates are up due to the unfairness of the legal system. Men's rights groups work to fix the problem, but are being fought by other parties. Youtube and the media are trying to squash the movement. Yet men pay the greatest amount in taxes yet receive the least amount of benefit. Domestic violence abuse toward men is higher than for women.

I fully support MGTOW. If women want equality at the expense of men. Then men need to walk away and pursue their dreams. Not support a system that enslaves them to another or the government.
      That is simply not true.

​​​​​​https://www.thehotline.org/resources/statistics/
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

It's definitely a movement. A really big one.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post

I could not agree more... with the interwebs, it’s as if anything can become a “movement” these days, and way too many people want to be victims.
          With the interwebs, people can read about things they will probably never encounter in real life and blow them out of proportion into some real danger facing the country, too. There are plenty of real problems out there to worry about.

I mean, yeah, it's silly to feel to the need to belong to some group for every life choice one makes, but I couldn't care less if some dudes aren't interested in women. They can live however they want. What's dumb is acting as if that's never happened before and that it's somehow a crisis in waiting because THE FEMINISTS are going to cause society to stop having enough babies or whatever.
          Last edited by jkeener24; 06-12-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I know it's hard, but this is not the forum for partisanly political posts.
            There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by Dartguy View Post
              It's definitely a movement. A really big one.
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

[QUOTE=comfortably numb;n6516876]

That is simply not true

Actually it is. You may wish to review the the amount of unreported domestic violence attacks on men. Most men do not report these acts of violence by wife or significant other .
                "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Great. Where does one find reports of the unreported?
                  ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

Here...start with this...https://youtu.be/vhbf8VKMOsQ

The information is out there. You just have to look for it.

Lee Iacocca

Comment

al-bundy.gif?w=700.gif

Comment

Originally posted by doitagain View Post
                        I know it's hard, but this is not the forum for partisanly political posts.
                        Noted. Edited accordingly.

Comment

Wow, a YouTube video. I'm definitely going to change my mind based on that.

jkeener is right.
                          Eff LBD!

Comment

Why is there a group insinuating British sports cars break down and need to be towed?
                            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
                            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
                            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by Davydd View Post
                              Why is there a group insinuating British sports cars break down and need to be towed?
                              Because they do ? Did you not know that Joseph Lucas was the inventor of darkness?

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Originally posted by jkeener24 View Post

With the interwebs, people can read about things they will probably never encounter in real life and blow them out of proportion into some real danger facing the country, too. There are plenty of real problems out there to worry about.

I mean, yeah, it's silly to feel to the need to belong to some group for every life choice one makes, but I couldn't care less if some dudes aren't interested in women. They can live however they want. What's dumb is acting as if that's never happened before and that it's somehow a crisis in waiting because THE FEMINISTS are going to cause society to stop having enough babies or whatever.
                                Feminists are so weak no real man should ever fear them.

Comment

Working...
                                X