Netflix Formula 1: Drive To Survive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix Formula 1: Drive To Survive

Marvelous. The camera work, the narration, this whole series is A+. This is as good as it gets.

I watched the first three episodes last night. I'll be back for the rest. Well put together, and I like that each episode focuses on a few storylines without trying to tell the whole story, or explaining F1 to a newcomer. It treats the viewers like knowledgeable fans, as it should.
    "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Absolutely an A+. Camera work is outstanding.

Comment

Great time for Netflix to offer me a free month...
        If this hearing has taught us anything, it's that no woman alive should spend a minute worrying she's unqualified to run for office. Kate Harding

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

A very good series and very entertaining too.
          RIP Justin! WWJCD

Comment

I was shocked to find out that some of the drivers and principals swear. 'We look like a bunch of f****ing wankers!'

Comment

The candidness and lack of censoring was quite surprising to me. The world of F1 is generally so buttoned down and proper that it feels strange to hear these folks talk like humans rather than sound bite emanating robots.
              "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Just binged watched. Really good. And we think there are politics in Indy Car.

Comment

Responsive 1

Collapse
                Working...
                X