8/26/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/26/03

Is the release date for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

It's also my ex's birthday, and my anniversary date at work.:mad:
    "Freedom, just around the corner from you,
    With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Now, will this be the COOL DVD with all the extras or will they do it the same way they did with the first movie: first release a basic DVD with just the movie and later release a copy with all of the deleted scenes, etc. If that's the case, I'll wait for the latter. My wife and I really enjoyed watching the unedited version.
      BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Media Boy
        Now, will this be the COOL DVD with all the extras or will they do it the same way they did with the first movie: first release a basic DVD with just the movie and later release a copy with all of the deleted scenes, etc. If that's the case, I'll wait for the latter. My wife and I really enjoyed watching the unedited version.
        I don't know for sure. But you would think they will do it the same way. The die-hard's like myself will buy both. If I wait til November I would have rented the August version 10 times anyway. I agree about the unedited version. Once I bought it I felt no need to watch the edited one.
        IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

It's also Jimmy Spencer's last day of "Time out".

Comment

On August 29th, "Jeepers Creepers II" releases at theaters everywhere.

Comment

I'm waiting till November. Why buy the lite version when you can get the full package only a couple months later?

Also looking forward to The Hobbit, which hasn't started yet, but is being planned.
              He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan
                I'm waiting till November. Why buy the lite version when you can get the full package only a couple months later?
                Because I can't wait that long to see it again. And I don't want to have to rent this version a bunch of times while waiting for the better version in November.
                IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Less than 24 hours.
                  IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X