Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Reasons I Cannot Count to Ten

10. Too many things to do in the day.
    9. Mind is clogged up with M*A*S*H reruns.
    3. Uh....wait a minute. Something's not right here.

and the number one reason that I cannot count to...hey, M*A*S*H is on! See ya.
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

MB,

What did you think of the last episode of Futurama? Not their best work IMO. I'm really sorry to see it go. I try to catch the reruns on Cartoon Network but they keep moving it around during the Adult Swim block. :mad:

Comment

Well, I liked it. Ren Butler, who really got me hooked on the show, thought it was in the Top 5. I guess I was hoping they would do a lot more with closing up some storylines. Or, just doing bizarre things to end it.

All in all, I thought it was a pretty clever episode. It might be viewed better if you don't think of it as the last ever episode (which it probably is )

As for Cartoon Network, they were going to yank it, but then they brought it back on. So, basically, they've just switched around the ten o'clock hour (or, whatever time that would be in your neck of the woods). It's now Family Guy and then Futurama. In my opinion, that's a GREAT hour of tv for the whole family---well, maybe not the family, but great for me.

BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

The finale was a great episode. At least the show went out on top.

Just got season 2 on DVD!
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

I think MB probably is right. I was bummed that it was the last episode. I need to to watch it in a better fram of mind... that robot devil just kills me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X