Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes peanut butter?

I do.
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

knock...knock....is this thing on? Peanut butter...anyone?

Comment

Comment

Oh man-what a delight! Spread it on thick-at least 1/2". Nothing finer-but don't ruin it with jelly!

Dave
        "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

All right you all. Here it is. My very favorite peanut butter recipe.

Halve 1 dozen fresh jalapenos (preferably a mix of home grown green and red ripe ones), remove the stem, seeds & ribs.

Thoroughly mix together a 3 oz. package of softened cream cheese and 8 to 12 tablespoons peanut butter. Texture of the peanut butter is your option.

Stuff the jalapenos with the mixture and sprinkle finely chopped cilantro over all on a platter.

I can eat them faster than I can make them.

Comment

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Taxpayer, on the surface that sounds thoroughly disgusting, but I guess I like all the ingredients seperately, so you've got me intrigued. This I gotta try!
              www.BriansWish.com

Comment

In the days of my youth, I used to make a peanut butter sandwich topped with potato chips and chip dip. Of course there is the old favorite of peanut butter and mayonase and the King's favorite-peanut butter and 'nanner-quite fitting since the anniversary of his death is Saturday.

Dave
                "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

My cat likes peanut butter.

So I hear...
                  No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

I really like peanut butter and peanut butter!
                    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Only in my late Grandmother's peanut butter cookies.
                      ...---...

Comment

What about name brands? What's the best? Off the top of my head, I can think of the following:

Jif
                        Skippy
                        Peter Pan

Comment

I'm a Jif Extra-Chunky man myself, don't really care for the creamy variety anymore.

This may disgust some of you, but in my elementary-school youth (picky eater that I was) I took a sandwich of peanut butter and sliced green olives probably 4 days out of five...haven't had the nerve to try it in the last 3 decades.

Comment

ode to PB

When the money's tight, and you can't afford the ham, there's that little jar in Aisle 5, thats gets you out of your jam.

Yellow means go (to the bathroom)

Comment

I use natural peanut butter (without all of the hydrogenated oils).
                              Yeah, it's a bit of a pain having to stir the seperated oil back in but it is quite a bit less harmful to your good cholesterol.

Favorite sandwich....peanut butter, honey and cinnamon on 1 slice of bread, folded over.
                              Jim Naden Atlanta, Indiana

Growing Old Is No Excuse For Growing Up.

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination"
                              Thomas Sowell

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X