Graphics jobs in Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics jobs in Indy

I have a friend who is looking to move to Indy and does Graphic design, painting, web page building and other computer/graphics related things. Does anyone know of any place in Indy she can look or places that might be hiring? she has a lot of experience in this field and does great work. Thanks for any help.

Jason
    I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Don't know if this is exactly what your friend is looking for or if they are hiring but here FIREHOUSE Photo - Graphics

Search of graphic design yielded
    Indianapolis Graphic Design

Hope it helped.
    "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

Comment

There is a place on the eastside of Indy called Sports Graphics. They make a lot of stuff sports related, including souveneir programs for the Indiana Pacers, Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Firebirds, Indianapolis Ice, and a whole bunch of other things like signs, etc. Hopefully I helped!
      If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

graphics jobs

Thanks. I'll send her those links. The job market in Indy is terrible right now. I'm still looking for a job too. But I figured I would help her too. Thanks

Jason

Comment

Good luck to your friend Jason. Here up north, word is printers in your area are really struggling and a couple of big dogs have died. Hope she can find something.
          www.BriansWish.com

Comment

graphics jobs

Thanks guys. Things down here aren't too good right now. Sounds like she will probably go back to Chicago. Indy isn't cool enough I guess. I'm having a hard time finding something too. I have 2 college degrees and I'm totally sick of the nascar collectibles business.

Jason

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X