Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Nazareth Speedway website...

New York City
    Visit the “city that never sleeps” for shows, attractions, history and sports. The “Big Apple” is only 90 minutes away form Nazareth Speedway. Contact the New York Convention and Visitors’ Bureau by calling the New York City Official Visitor’s Center at (212) 484-1222.

What? By Helicopter? LOL

...actually, according to MSN Maps (fka MapBlast) it is 80 miles and 1 hour 34 minutes from Nazareth, PA to New York, NY. Since I-78 was completed a couple of years back, it really isn't that bad a trip. It's why I can't believe Southwest Airlines hasn't picked up on ABE. Heck, Islip out on the Island is at least an hour and a half from the city...

Comment

everything on Long Island is at leat an hour and a half from NYC

I havent been on Long Island since I went to a mod Tour race at Riverhead in 1987. Its still too recent to return!
      Live like Dave

Comment

LOL Kevin, it took us 3 hours to drive to Westbury (western LI) from Monroe township NJ, at 3 am friday morning.

Perhaps at 3 am one could get from Allentown to NYC. If they swam across the Hudson instead of taking the GWB. Perhaps they were counting Staten Island, I guess that's legal.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X