Somebody's BIRTHDAY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody's BIRTHDAY...

Since it's 11:35pm in Gomerville that means it's already Aug 7th on the East Coast, so I'd like to take a moment to wish

BLUSTANG A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Welcome to the 33 Club, buddy!!! It isn't bad at all actually...25 was by far THE WORST b-day (it's the quarter of a century old thing!!!)

May your wishes come true and the party be hardy...OH AIN'T THAT 80's ENUFF FOR YA??? LOL

Luv ya dearly...

prissie

...Happy Birthday!!
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Thanks, prissie!

I don't remember much about my 25th. 24th and 26th were a little rough because I got laid-off right before both of them. But I think this one is setting up to be pretty good.
      One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

33 huh? I can't remember when I was 33 Happy Birthday !
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Birthday blessings, BlueStang!! You're sill a youngun'!
          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!

Comment

Cool, happy birthday, I'll join the 33 club in a little over a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Micki
                Cool, happy birthday, I'll join the 33 club in a little over a week.

Boy were all our parents busy beavers in November '69 or WHAT???

I've two other friends that turned 33 all within 6 weeks of my b-day...1970 was an AWESOME year with SOOOOO MANY ILLUSTRIOUS future TFer's entering the world...LOL

I'll get ya next week Micki...

Comment

Thanks, everyone!
                  One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X