computer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer help

Suddenly I'm having a problem with the scroll function of my mouse wheel. If I use it to scroll, once I reach about 1/4 of the way down the page everything goes haywire and it begins to scroll by itself all the way to the bottom of the page. Nothing I can do to make it stop until it reaches the bottom. I've been to the controls section for the mouse and nothing seems to help. I was using a Logitech optical mouse, began having this problem and swithced back to the original mechanical mouse the came with the computer, same problem. Bought a new optical mouse still does the same thing. Any ideas?

Have you reloaded the mouse driver for the one you're currently using? If not, I'd try that next.

Good luck !!!

Comment

I didn't get any software with it. When I plugged it in mouseware automatically recognized it led me through the set up. I'll see if I can find a driver for it. Thanks.

Comment

Have you checked your scroll lock?
        Have a very blessed day!

Comment

I've tried all the different settings for the wheel. Control panel, mouse, buttons, then change settings for the wheel, doesn't seem to make a whit of difference. Not sure how to access the scroll lock, didn't see a setting for that.

Comment

The scroll lock is on the keyboard and sometimes it gets kicked on.
            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Thanks, I'll try it when I get home.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X