Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

I wondered the same thing myself!

Comment

My wife has given me permission to have an affair. All I need to do is give her a $4 million ring in return.

So, if I give up Starbucks 5 days a week, that would save me $15 per week. At that rate it should only take me 5128 years to come up with the money.
      "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There is no other reason. She knows where the bread is for her butter
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

If she's gonna wear that "Permanent reminder of a temporary feeling" then she needs to pay somebody to do those nails...

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
          I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Dogring made the call. She won't find anybody else who can provide for her like Kobe, and Kobe can give a huge ring or a he can give her all the money in a divorce settlement. same with magic and his wife when he got AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by PIGSKINPETE
              Dogring made the call. She won't find anybody else who can provide for her like Kobe, and Kobe can give a huge ring or a he can give her all the money in a divorce settlement.
              Sad that it usually comes down to that.
              One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I belive the topic title is wrong...

It should be WHY MRS. BRYANT IS STILL MARRIED!!!

But can you imagine looking at that rock and remembering for which "anniversary" you received it?
                "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                ~~Groucho Marx
                I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Yeah, boy.
                  If I had a butt-ugly wife like that, I'd be messin' around on her too.
                  Idiot.
                  ...---...

Comment

Yeah she's still with him now but as he's dropped from all his endorsement contracts and the money starts to dwindle, DON'T be surprised if she walks...

He's officially been dropped by Nutella (the Italian chocolate spread) and the company stated it was due to the case. Apparently more sponsors will be dropping him because of "Morality Clauses" and "Lawsuit/Criminal Clauses" that make up the fine lines of each contract.

Any of our drivers want to clue us in on how those work and if there are any loopholes out of them???

Comment

She wears a rock like that on her finger then she wears that black bracelet she bought at a 7/11. Oh fashion police.
                      Last edited by grogg; 08-06-2003, 03:34 AM.

Comment

She now owns him - lock, stock, and diamond - err barrel, the one he is over because he wasn't shooting baskets.
                        Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb
                          But can you imagine looking at that rock and remembering for which "anniversary" you received it?
                          I just noticed that it is not on her left hand... I wonder what the engagement/wedding set looks like?
                          One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X