Arie Jr.'s girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arie Jr.'s girlfriend

As noted in the IRL forum, I'm in the process of updating/correcting captions for my motorsport.com photos from the Month of May and need some help with I.D.'s.

One of them is the first name of Arie Jr.'s current girlfriend...my notes have her listed as "Crystal Lambert" but my memory thinks I got her first name confused with that of Sam Hornish's fiancee (I don't remember there being two Crystals there). The CARA newsletter uses the same name, as I suspect they just referred to my original captions.

Can anyone verify this information?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I'm still also looking for the name of Greg Beck's wife.

It's Cassie and they are not together anymore. He is now dating around so he has a new girlfriend almost every other race.

Comment

Anyone else thinks he looks like Ashton Kutcher?

Comment

Arie was put to the back of the grid at Kansas for having missed two morning drivers briefings in a row.
        The organisers must have no soul - looking at the quality of his girlfriends I'm surprised he turned up at all. Give the guy a break, or are they jelous!

Comment

Originally posted by B/Mark
          Arie was put to the back of the grid at Kansas for having missed two morning drivers briefings in a row.
          The organisers must have no soul - looking at the quality of his girlfriends I'm surprised he turned up at all. Give the guy a break, or are they jelous!
          Driver's meeting are more important than girlfriends. All I have to say is that Arie Sr. found out about the missing driver's meeting when he got home from Holland or while he was in Holland and got real mad at Arie Jr. Might be why he has not had a girlfriend at the track since Kansas.

I know I am not jealous as Arie Jr and me are friends and act like brother and sisters.

Comment

Jewls ....

I knew this would be right up your alley.
            "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
            -John Morley

Comment

I noticed Arie Jr. "picking up" two women in the garage are at Indy this year. I would have stepped in to help if it wasn't for the fact that I'm married...oh, and I'm also a big dork.
              BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

I, too, have the big dork problem.
                One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStang
                  I, too, have the big dork problem.

That's a problem?

I always thought it was a gift.
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2008 5A Football State Champs
                  2015 6A Football State Champs
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                  2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

I think both Aries' preferences run toward big-boned, Nordic-type women.

Hey, who can blame them?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
                      That's a problem?

I always thought it was a gift.
                      It has not been one for me.
                      One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X