Ticketmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketmaster

Just tried to purchase 3 $15 tickets to Monster Jam in Detroit.

My $45 worth of tickets came out to $83 with fees.

Needless to say, didn't click purchase.

Ticketmaster is an entity that needs to go away.

Holy heck.

They did you a favor.
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Monster Jam isn't my thing.. but my 12 year old likes it. And I can put up with it for one event.

Comment

Can you buy at the box office (with no fees) when you get there? I've done that for several events that aren't a threat to sell out.
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

In the end that is what we did. Went to the box office where they only added the $2 per ticket event fee. So I saved $27. Crazy thing is, even at the box office they don't give you a paper ticket. Dude wrote my cell number and name down on a scrap paper and texted my tickets to me. Very weird.

Comment

The no printed ticket deal is all about saving money. I guess every penny saved adds up, but I agree it is still odd.

Comment

I don't often root for a company to bankrupt but I promise to celebrate if ticketmaster fails.
              Center Grove Trojans
              2008 5A Football State Champs
              2015 6A Football State Champs
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Went to the box office where they only added the $2 per ticket event fee.
                That's still hilarious/sad that even at the box office they won't quite tell you the true price straight-up.
                Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Last summer we bought two concert tickets to Deer Creek, lawn seats. $40 per, came out to damn near $100 with their stupid fees. Luckily a Groupon for that same concert came out the same week....$20 per ticket, no fees. Put my originals up for resale and someone bought them the day before the concert. I HATE Ticketmaster
                  "We named the dog Indiana"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X