Bluetooth Earbuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Earbuds

Looking for mid-level bluetooth earbuds to leave at my desk at the office... any suggestions?

I have a pair of Sennheiser earbuds that I really like, but they are not made anymore. Worth checking the brand, though, for a mid-level pair. They certainly aren't going to compete with the top of the line ones, but I'm happy with them for both music and podcasts.
    Eff LBD!

Comment

Strike that. Those were the corded ones. My bluetooth ones don't say the name on them and I can't find the email with the info. Not much help, there.
      Eff LBD!

Comment

I've got a pair of SoundPEATS Q12 earbuds that I use for running. I've had them a couple years now and still doing great. Can get them on Amazon for less than $20.

SoundPEATS Q12 - Amazon
        Dustin Kessinger

Comment

Not earbuds, but a decent and decently priced bluetooth stereo headset
          Skullcandy Ink'd Wireless
          https://www.cnet.com/reviews/skullca...reless-review/

A cheap way of using existing wired phones
          https://www.cnet.com/reviews/samsung...eadset-review/
          BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

I could never get used to ear buds. So, I always use over ear headphones. I like the deeper bass. All I can say that SkullCandy is the only earphones I have had where I had to turn down the volume.

OT--I was shocked to learn of earphones priced at over $2,000. What in heck could make those so expensive?

==

Comment

Profit
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx
              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
                I could never get used to ear buds. So, I always use over ear headphones. I like the deeper bass. All I can say that SkullCandy is the only earphones I have had where I had to turn down the volume.

OT--I was shocked to learn of earphones priced at over $2,000. What in heck could make those so expensive?

==
                I often wonder the same thing about those ridiculously expensive HDMI cables. At a certain point, there isn’t much difference in sound quality....you’re just paying for a name. Yes you pay more for quality but there has to be a diminishing returns effect going on with headphones....bc I've tried on the REALLY expensive ones and they sound the same as my $150 Klipsch headphones.
                "We named the dog Indiana"

Comment

Originally posted by DKessinger View Post
                  I've got a pair of SoundPEATS Q12 earbuds that I use for running. I've had them a couple years now and still doing great. Can get them on Amazon for less than $20.

SoundPEATS Q12 - Amazon
                  Soundpeats sounds right for mine. I like them. The seller is gone so I can’t look at the order.
                  Eff LBD!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                    Looking for mid-level bluetooth earbuds to leave at my desk at the office... any suggestions?
                    I recommend purchasing some.
                    I
                    No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Automotive View Post
                      I recommend purchasing some.
                      I
                      I will!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...