I quit drinking 33 years ago but I am going to start again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit drinking 33 years ago but I am going to start again

Do you love Lucky Charms so much that you would like the marshmallowy cereal taste in your beer?

Smartmouth Beer is introducing its Saturday Morning Marshmallow IPA on March 2 in an all-day event that will also showcase trivia and food vendors.

“Join us as we flashback to those Saturday Mornings when you rolled out of bed and were lazy all morning watching your favorite cartoons and playing video or board games. We’ll celebrate those mornings with the release of Saturday Morning IPA that is made with pounds of marshmallows, some of which we toasted, along with tropical fruity Calypso hops. The result is magically ridiculous,” said Smartmouth Beer in a Facebook post.
    https://wtvr.com/2019/02/25/lucky-ch...source=twitter

Genius!

And Magically Delicious.

No thanks, I'll pass.

Comment

My sister loved Lucky Charms when we were kids so they were typically in the house.

I think Id rather eat shredded wheat before I went with the Lucky Charms

Gross.
      Live like Dave

Comment

As the old saying goes, "There is nothing new under the sun."

The Three Olives brand produces a line of flavor-infused vodkas. One of them is called "Loopy" and it tastes just like the name suggests it would.

"I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Down here in Texas, Shiner's most recent 'birthday beer' (a limited release for Shiner's birthday each year) is a Shiner S'Mores.

Actually it's quite good, the chocolate predominates, little marshmallow. It is on the 'sweet' side.
          BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

What ever happened to "Zima"?

==

Comment

They say it's back: https://www.millercoorsblog.com/news/zima-is-back/
              "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
                What ever happened to "Zima"?

==
                I came across some of it last summer on a beer haul. Giant display out in Woodman's. Purchased some as a gag involving buddy's beer fridge in his shop.

Comment

Cue the cereal snobs....
                  "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

If I was at the taproom I might get a small pour to try it, but I highly doubt I'd be in for a pint.

And this is from someone who has had Choc Lobster. A beer made with chocolate and in which lobsters were cooked in during the boil...
                    Last edited by happyscrappy-t; 02-26-2019, 12:20 PM.
                    "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

I threw up a bit in my throat...
                      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                      ~~Groucho Marx
                      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                        Cue the cereal snobs....
                        I've never tasted Lucky Charms, or Fruit Loops. My parents wouldn't buy cereal like that, just Wheaties, Cheerios, Chex kind of stuff.
                        “Church supper with grandma and granddad, lets go out and have ourselves the best time we ever had" - John Mellencamp

Comment

Originally posted by window View Post
                          It was available last year. Couldn't go grocery shopping with out seeing it in the beer aisle.

Now that ya mention it, I don't think Ive zeen it in a while.

The Next Big Thing of the late 90s that never really took off.

I think people were buying it ironically when it was re-released last year.
                          Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Oddy View Post
                            I've never tasted Lucky Charms, or Fruit Loops. My parents wouldn't buy cereal like that, just Wheaties, Cheerios, Chex kind of stuff.
                            Me: "I like Sugar Jets, toasted with wheat. I like Sugar Jets, so good to eat."

Comment

The triple treat.
                              “Church supper with grandma and granddad, lets go out and have ourselves the best time we ever had" - John Mellencamp

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X