X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraft takes it in the shorts...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/inves...egy/index.html

-cap
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

I thought you were referring to Bob Kraft and was debating whether or not to open the link for fear what the photo would be.

Comment

Adapt or die, unfortunately for Kraft Heinz they aren't making enough products for the modern world. You can't keep making the same thing and hope for the same results

Comment

When young people refuse to use ketchup and other traditional products, this is what happens. I think its sad. I will always use traditional condiments, regardless of what the wider world does.

Comment

Who doesn't use ketchup? I'm on a low-sodium diet and still make occasional use of no salt added ketchup (Heinz, by the way).
          Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Originally posted by thehairpin View Post
            Who doesn't use ketchup? I'm on a low-sodium diet and still make occasional use of no salt added ketchup (Heinz, by the way).
            We rarely use it at home, have one bottle (French's, not Heinz) that I've had for like 2 years and it's only half done. I only really like it on fries and we never have fries at home

Mustard on the other hand does not last long in my house

Comment

I love ketchup. Because I'm diabetic I generally use the low sugar ketchup but it sucks.
              Center Grove Trojans
              2008 5A Football State Champs
              2015 6A Football State Champs
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Anderson View Post
                When young people refuse to use ketchup and other traditional products, this is what happens. I think its sad. I will always use traditional condiments, regardless of what the wider world does.
                We all need a calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Anderson View Post
                  People liking different food/condiments than you is sad? I used ketchup as a kid but as an adult I almost never touch it. Because I don’t like it on most things anymore. It never occurred to me that it was sad.
                  Eff LBD!

Comment

I have a couple questions because I hate to see people who are sad.

1. How far back does a condiment have to be established? For instance, it appears that ranch dressing was invented in 1954, is it sad when someone orders ranch?

2. Does this also apply to chips? For instance, can I buy a bag of nacho Doritos which were invented in 1972 without upsetting people because I should buy plain tortilla chips instead? And don’t get me started on the defilement of potato chips!

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                      I have a couple questions because I hate to see people who are sad.

1. How far back does a condiment have to be established? For instance, it appears that ranch dressing was invented in 1954, is it sad when someone orders ranch?
                      Ranch dressing was invented by a plumber working in the Aleutians trying to find something to do with buttermilk before it went bad. He saved his money and when he got back, he and his wife bought a dude ranch in California and they started selling his dressing there. Hidden Valley Ranch.

Comment

Food costs have risen. When you compare a name brand condiment like Kraft or Heinz to generics the cost difference is nearly half. If I'm trying to save on the grocery bill, one easy way is to go generic. The taste difference just isnt there to justify the expense when you're talking about condiments like catsup, mustard or mayo.
                        Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Me, because I am adult.

Comment

While the signature product of the company is ketchup, the company makes thousands of products. And, its current state is symptomatic of many large consumer product companies that listen to the Wall Street analyst types. These people always want "growth" and want companies to "shed" low and slow solid performing products that consistently return a solid profit, in favor of products that can "grow".

From P&G to Ford to K-H to GE, these people forget that somebody has to make the basic staple products, AND THAT THERE IS MONEY IN DOING SO. They take a good and solid performer and put everything on "growth". And then times change and the company no longer has the solid, non-cyclical products that keeps the lights on, and the dividends flowing, in any economic situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                              Me, because I am adult.
                              I put it on hotdogs just to **** off Chicago people.
                              Center Grove Trojans
                              2008 5A Football State Champs
                              2015 6A Football State Champs
                              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X