PETA shoots off another appendage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA shoots off another appendage

This time going after Steve Irwin on what would have been his 57th birthday. Only good thing to come from that is reading the responses to their tweet. The message was a decisive failure. Again.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

I'm sure when PETA was created they had great intentions. Somewhere along the line, the fanatics took over and now they are considered by some a terrorist organization.

Comment

These people are mentally ill and very dangerous. It should be viewed as a terrorist group and dealt with by law enforcement and mental health professionals.

Comment

Irwin didn't respect wildlife enough. You don't have to manhandle wildlife to observe it. But he paid the price and I see no need to do what PETA is doing with their tweets.

But any idiot can tweet.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
        I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

How many dogs has PETA euthanized?

That doesn't sound all that ethical to me.
          Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
            Irwin didn't respect wildlife enough. You don't have to manhandle wildlife to observe it. But he paid the price and I see no need to do what PETA is doing with their tweets.

But any idiot can tweet.
            You can disagree with his tactics but I'm not sure I've seen anybody who respected wildlife more than he. He also taught more people about animals, wildlife, and conservation than anybody since Marlin Perkins.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

They staged a protest last month at the Detroit Auto Show targeting Chrysler; Anchorage Chrysler Dodge is a big sponsor of the Iditarod.

They've run off a bunch of big Iditarod sponsors in the past few years; Coke dropped out a few weeks ago, Wells Fargo and Jack Daniels walked away last year. They have purchased signs on Anchorage city buses; they've protested here in the past but the Iditarod folks are expecting them to amp up their game and stage a confrontation.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X