No announcement yet.

Patriots' Owner Arrested in Florida...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots' Owner Arrested in Florida...

Patriots' Owner Robert Kraft arrested in Florida for solicitation of prostitution.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

At a massage parlor...video of it.

LOL.
    "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

wow....
      Every race I run in is in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. Indy is the most important thing in my life. It is what I live for. - Al Unser Jr.

Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. - Eddie Sachs.

Comment

Just saw it that. And it was a DEEP massage parlor...

...---...

Comment

I guess the ending wasn't as happy as he would have liked.
          I ride tandem/with the random/Things don't run the way I planned them.
          Peter Gabriel, "Humdrum"

Comment

Watching breaking news on Boston tv.. seeing Kraft trying to be cool dancing at the Super Bowl gave me pause.. I think he is a sad old rich man and uh oh, now one of the places rumored to be linked to Kraft could be part of the sex slave, sex trafficking situation.. this is going to get worse I suspect
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

At first I was like... "lol Patriots".

Then I was like... "Leave him alone, he's an old man trying to get his kicks".

THEN/NOW I am like "oh wow, I didn't even think of human trafficking angle and all that goes into this industry" Sorry. I am not down with this whole scene so I forgot. Bob is toast, this will gain political wind and he is 100% in big trouble with the NFL.
              Every race I run in is in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. Indy is the most important thing in my life. It is what I live for. - Al Unser Jr.

Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. - Eddie Sachs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                At a massage parlor...video of it.

LOL.
                Apparently the investigation started with the health dept paying a call on the "spa", then the trash that was collected was pieced together showing receipts, names etc..then the video.. Holy schnikey,
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

I almost titled this thread; "Good News For Colts' Fans" but thought better of it.

Heard the Breaking News headline on MSNBC and ran for my computer to be the first to post it. I just knew it would be a hit here. Now I'll go back after I pop some popcorn and watch the video.

I see a reprise of the under-inflation jokes with just some minor tweaking.

Comment

So news flash is Jupiter Florida, Asian sex slaves, High profile John.. what would be the first name you would think of? maybe a certain golfer, but not Robert Kraft that is for

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                      I almost titled this thread; "Good News For Colts' Fans" but thought better of it.

Heard the Breaking News headline on MSNBC and ran for my computer to be the first to post it. I just knew it would be a hit here. Now I'll go back after I pop some popcorn and watch the video.

I see a reprise of the under-inflation jokes with just some minor tweaking.
                      I get it, but hearing more info, no matter that Kraft was involved, these Asian sex slaves were apparently living in deplorable conditions.. terrible human tragedy

Comment

Amazing, the more money one has the stupider one gets.

Hope it's as entertaining as the Max files ...
                        http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_U54NM9QE5V...0-h/mosley.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by beej View Post
                          I get it, but hearing more info, no matter that Kraft was involved, these Asian sex slaves were apparently living in deplorable conditions.. terrible human tragedy
                          Like I said I only heard the headline and haven't seen the video yet... But the corn is popped.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                            Like I said I only heard the headline and haven't seen the video yet... But the corn is popped.
                            Understood..

Comment

The media, both the main desk and the sports desk, will practice their selective outrage. Kraft is on their team, so in this case, Kraft will quietly pay a fine that will to him be the same as 20 cents to you or me; make a donation to some group or another that to him will be the same as $500 to you or me; and do a weekend or two in some sort of junk science therapy. He will then declare himself "cured" and , to the extent it is ever mentioned at all, will be called "personal problem" and "his private life".

The human trafficing angle is the part that makes this tragic.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X