NFL 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post
    I love replay. It adds so much to the game, always answers the questions and removes all doubt.
    And never interrupts the flow of the game.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

• Patriots suck, don't know why I picked them to win when deep inside I knew they were toast. Nostalgia

Comment

• Many Changes in the AFC status following Houston's win over New England.

Miami Dolphins now eliminated from the playoffs.
        Baltimore takes over top seed
        Houston moves into 3rd seed

1) Baltimore (10-2)
        2) New England (10-2)
        3) Houston (8-4)
        4) Kansas City (8-4)
        5) Buffalo (9-3)
        6) Pittsburgh (7-5)

Still in the Hunt
        7) Tennessee (7-5)
        8) Oakland (6-6)
        9) Indianapolis (6-6)
        10) Cleveland (5-7)
        11) Jacksonville (4-8)
        12) Denver (4-8)
        13) LA Chargers (4-8)
        14) New York Jets (4-8)

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaand Chester Rogers joins the list of Colts receivers who can’t play. He’s out for the season.
          Center Grove Trojans
          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

• I wonder what position the Colts might be looking at in next spring's draft.
            It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
              Aaaaaaaaaand Chester Rogers joins the list of Colts receivers who can’t play. He’s out for the season.
              Man. This team has spiraled out of control fast. The defense is good enough, but special teams and offense are killing the Colts. Brissett isn't good enough to overcome the loss of key playmakers....TY and Mack. Frustrating way to conclude the season. The Colts offensive line has gotten worse, IMO, especially the right side. The Titan's tee'd off on Brissett every 3 down passing situation.
              "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

• Originally posted by PDC View Post
                I wonder what position the Colts might be looking at in next spring's draft.
                Well they tried this draft with Parris Campbell, but he has had the injury bug from day one.
                "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

• Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post

Man. This team has spiraled out of control fast. The defense is good enough, but special teams and offense are killing the Colts. Brissett isn't good enough to overcome the loss of key playmakers....TY and Mack. Frustrating way to conclude the season. The Colts offensive line has gotten worse, IMO, especially the right side. The Titan's tee'd off on Brissett every 3 down passing situation.
                  Need to acquire a right tackle, put Smith at guard, and bump Glowinski to 2nd string.
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

• Originally posted by sactown dude View Post

49ers could go 14-2 and be the 5th seed.
                    Playoff seeding in the NFL is so dumb.

They will have plenty of talent on offense Sunday. Just not in the 'skills' positions.
                    Yeah, man I hate that term. As if playing line doesn't require any skill. I like calling WR/RB/QB "camera positions" instead "skill positions".
                    Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

• Originally posted by StatMan View Post

Playoff seeding in the NFL is so dumb.

Yeah, man I hate that term. As if playing line doesn't require any skill. I like calling WR/RB/QB "camera positions" instead "skill positions".
                      StatMan FTW!!! 🏆
                      Center Grove Trojans
                      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post

Need to acquire a right tackle, put Smith at guard, and bump Glowinski to 2nd string.
                        Acquire a right tackle won’t be cheap....Lane Johnson of the Eagles just signed a new deal at $18 million per year....$54M gtd

Comment

• Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
                          The officials in Indy completely lost their minds. Even the announcers (with the help of expert Gene Steratore) are all over them.

Even if you don't believe the Colts were screwed out of the obvious fumble recovery (you'd be incorrect), then the Titans were at least screwed out of nine yards on the gain.

It never gets any better. The frickin' union will make sure of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post

Acquire a right tackle won’t be cheap....Lane Johnson of the Eagles just signed a new deal at $18 million per year....$54M gtd
                            Colts have gobs of money to spend. Getting Ballard to spend it is another story.
                            Center Grove Trojans
                            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

• The first time maybe since Efren Herrera was running routes, I'm rooting for the Seahawks with Wilke, the Vikings waltz right down and score.

Comment

• Dang, Seattle had it on the one and decided to run the ball. Better late than never.
                                Center Grove Trojans
                                2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X