Wisconsin-Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin-Iowa

I thought of Kurt Cobain when Wisconsin surprised Iowa with the fake punt (on fourth and four) late in the fourth from the 26 of their own territory trailing by six. I had a bad feeling for Iowa right then... Between that and the inexplicable time out by Iowa with 12 seconds to go instead of the spike they had ready, that had to hurt getting a bit outcoached in "crunch time". If they make the extra point instead of getting it blocked early though, it's still tied.

An awesome football game, even though I was pulling more for Iowa. What a game. Fun to watch. Final score 31-30 Wisky.
    Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Awesome games by Bucky, back to back. Overcoming injuries to win in Iowa is a great way to go into the bye week.
    Eff LBD!

Comment

I still think the Buckeyes have another loss in their future... sorry Art.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

I felt the pain Coyote, but great game and win by Wisconsin. Knocks us out of any chance for a BCS game.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X