Randy Quaid: The Refugee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Quaid: The Refugee

Crazy story going on here. Judge issued an arrest warrant, he's picked up in Vancouver.

Evi Quaid pleaded for a Canadian immigration adjudicator not to have them returned to the U.S. She said her husband's friends, including actors David Carradine and Heath Ledger, have been dying under suspicious circumstances and she's concerned the same fate will befall him.

"We feel our lives are in danger," she said.
    http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainm...est-bc-101022/

Apparently Dog the Bounty hunter is on the case:

Asked how he’d like to be remembered were he hit by a bus tomorrow, Tracy doesn’t hesitate: “I’m a race-car driver. At the last second, I’d swerve and avoid the bus.”

Weird seems to be just about everywhere you look anymore.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Having followed this story for the last year, it just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

Comment

I bet the freaks he portrayed in Midnight Express, Vacation, Independence Day, etc. were parts he didn't have to reach hard to find.
        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
          I bet the freaks he portrayed in Midnight Express, Vacation, Independence Day, etc. were parts he didn't have to reach hard to find.
          All he had to reach for was the bottle and his research was complete.

Comment

It's almost unbelievable that Randy Quaid would have to seek asylum in Canada because of his fear of " Hollywood ' Star-Whackers ' " What kind of country is he fleeing when Star-Whackers are allowed to threaten a man who was willing to give his life for his country in Independence Day? Can Star-Whacker-Wars be next?

Fortunately, the authorities have seen fit to release him on $10,000 bail and we can only hope that he doesn't try to flee the country and seek re-refuge in the U.S..
            The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable : John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I keep expecting Aston Kutcher to jump out from behind the bushes laughing and screaming; "I punk'd you Randy!"

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                It's almost unbelievable that Randy Quaid would have to seek asylum in Canada because of his fear of " Hollywood ' Star-Whackers ' " What kind of country is he fleeing when Star-Whackers are allowed to threaten a man who was willing to give his life for his country in Independence Day? Can Star-Whacker-Wars be next?

Fortunately, the authorities have seen fit to release him on $10,000 bail and we can only hope that he doesn't try to flee the country and seek re-refuge in the U.S..
                They kept them in custody as a flight risk, then in a strange twist, it turns out his old lady actually is Canadian. She had said her dad was in the Canadian FBI...... (a Canadian who went to the states to work for the FBI in reality). Being she actually is a Canadian, and Randy is married to her, they have let them out.

"She's a Canadian citizen," Catherine Sas said in an interview at her law office where Sas and the couple celebrated with a glass of wine.

"In the process of doing her eligibility hearing for her refugee claim, some of the information that she gave us led us to believe that she is possibly a Canadian citizen.

"We contacted her father, he forwarded us documentation that she is a Canadian citizen. So they withdrew all their proceedings and she can live here, she can work here, she's one of us."
                Asked how he’d like to be remembered were he hit by a bus tomorrow, Tracy doesn’t hesitate: “I’m a race-car driver. At the last second, I’d swerve and avoid the bus.”

Comment

They can have her.
                  They can have both of them.
                  At least until Randy is deported for squatting in some beaver's den.
                  "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                  ~~Groucho Marx
                  I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by sightlines View Post
                    They kept them in custody as a flight risk, then in a strange twist, it turns out his old lady actually is Canadian. She had said her dad was in the Canadian FBI...... (a Canadian who went to the states to work for the FBI in reality). Being she actually is a Canadian, and Randy is married to her, they have let them out.
                    They walk among us, undetected.
                    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X