Truth detector 11111111 immediate reply requested111border wars1111111111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth detector 11111111 immediate reply requested111border wars1111111111

Game on................Sunday.........noon.........at your fields..........MY grandson from Guatamala........STARTING CENTER for the Ben Davis All Star Traveling Team..and reserve middle linebacker averaging 9.3 tackles a game.2 fumbles, 3QB sacks for loss....and hasn't made an error or been whistled for a penalty at center even though they run the shotgun 50% of the time(Grandaddy sticks chest out after teaching him)........He's always 30-60 lbs. lighter and 4-10 inches shorter than anyone else on the field.........but he will stick you.....and then help you up...Me and Grandmammy will be there........I'll be the guy in the Glock hat....................

PS.........Bring OUR radio...I need it.............You'll get to see a new dog.........at 215 lbs........3 pounds under what he was when he got out of boot camp.

I'll also be in the copper colored Avalanche with the Glock stickers in the rear window...........New me Truthy 65 and feeling 45 again........ooooooorah.................
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Glad to hear, dog!!

I will be there at noon to watch our 4th grade team play. What grade is your grand-young'n in? I will most definitely find you. I haven't changed much except that I let my hair grow out just to show that I could.

I'll bring the radio & I look forward to seeing you.

Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

OK.

The only BD team I see playing at noon is the 5th grade team vs. Decatur Central. I'll go on the assumption that your son is in that game & look for you there.

I found your radio under a ton of dust. How long have I had it???
        Center Grove Trojans
        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
          OK.

The only BD team I see playing at noon is the 5th grade team vs. Decatur Central. I'll go on the assumption that your son is in that game & look for you there.

I found your radio under a ton of dust. How long have I had it???

6-7 years I think. Good to see you again my friend.....and thanks for the radio. I'll get it back to you when we get back from FLA in the middle of Feb. so you can use it on vacation. Sorry we didn't play well today but I found out the team we played from Decatur is their regular team that has been together all year and ours was put together this week with omly 3 practices.........Still only giving up 16 points in the first half wasn't bad as we shut them down in the second half but we couldn't move the ball.........We play again Wed. night at 7:30.Boys are gonna practice tomorrow and Tuesday and try to represent the Ben Davis fottball program a little better.....Ben Davis football is not like when Dick Dullighan ran it as the coached from H.S. on down don't control the players anymore and they let the parents tell them what to do...I wish Grandsonny could play at Center Grove so he would get to play with coaches and ther players that play TEAM football rather that garbage you saw today...........Oh yeh....after the game I showed Grandsonny what you observed and Wed night he'll move people around like you suggested!! He's a quicl learner and he said to tell you"THanks for the tip"...........Dog
          SENسR MODERATOR......

" Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Very nice to see you, dog. Especially as good as you look. I know you had a long fight but I always knew you would win and you did.

It is BRUTAL to teach 18 kids 10-11 years old how to play team football in 3 practices because they've all learned different things (some right, most wrong) during the rec season. The kids have to be broken of bad habits and learn good habits and three practices just isn't enough time to do it. They will improve game to game as much as they improved from the first to the second half. BD hosts another tournament after Border Wars so they will continue to improve.

And your grandson IS a good player. We coaches can teach technique all we want but what we can't teach is what I call contact courage -- and he has an abundance of that. Very impressive how well he played D-Line given that he was an LB all season long.

My team plays Wednesday night also (we won 18-0 today) and I think we have the early game so I should be able to come to your game after ours.

Finally, it was GREAT to meet your wife. What a sweetheart. I guess it's true that opposites attract.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

hey TD...I screwed up. We play tonight at 7:30 against Munucipal Gardens on the Losers brackett. How did your guys do last night? I been runnin around all day today in a Hemi Challenger from Greenwood Chrysler Dodge...impressive. Tomorrow its a new Ford Mustang 5.0 GT.. I drove the Camaro last week........what a pig unless you spend money to get a Calloway or Lingernfelter.......I might buy a basic GT with the performance package on it and then put my own supercharger on it and stuff and then go out and say " Here Little Camaros......Come to PaPa...............If I do the work it won't cost as much..put a nice set on Brembos on it plus MY engine modifications to it and I'll out run a Shelby........I think I'll get Butch Meyer to help me out.....maybe rebuild a brand new engine and stick in it just so I can show these young punks how to drive..................I also drove a new Charger Police Intercepter and that was very cool........I can get one now that I own a Personal Security Bidness.............Black 4 dr with $9000 worth of special nods on it from the factory......but I'd add a supercharger and get Butch or Penske or Petty Motorsports to go thru it and give me everything they've got............Nice to be 65 and getting money from everywhere. he wife is retiring at the end of the year so we"re going to Florida for a few weeks down on Siesta key and look around for a place to buy. If I don't sell the house I'm living in I'm going to put up a 40x60 pole barn out back and heat and air-condition it for the "toys"........hey I also qualifyied for the National 3-gun shoot in Vegas 2 weeks before Christmas in the Senior division so now I don't have to compete against punks that are 25-30 anymore.I'll be the young guy.......heh heh heh...........See you tonight.I'll be in the Charger tonight not the Challenger cause I gotta go take it back...........(heavy sigh)............
              SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

Well, sum *****. I was at the fields tonight with nothing to do after our practice. Did you win? How did Dog III do?

I like the way you look at automobiles. I would def buy a Mustang right now if I was buying anything. A buddy of mine has a Barrett-Jackson Roush Mustang that he had doctored up to over 700hp.

Let me know how you do in Vegas.

Some of you dudes are livin' while the rest of us are stuck dreamin'.
                Center Grove Trojans
                2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Speaking of the Mustang, I really like the Grabber Blue version but I'm beginning to think I might be the only one...
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X