X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if you can figure out who this $3 million house belonged to

Hint: check the satellite view.

Property for sale
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

I'm guessing a Colts player.

Comment

Originally posted by MethanolBuzzed View Post
      I'm guessing a Colts player.
      Look harder!

Click on Map This Property, and then Satellite. Zoom in.
      No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Wow, I bet he had some parties there. Makes you wonder what Tinsley et all needed to be doing hanging out at the 8 Seconds Saloon and The Wild Cherry...

Comment

Because O'Neal was smart enough not to hang out with Tinsley & Jackson.
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Nice Signature Court..
            I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
              Because O'Neal was smart enough not to hang out with Tinsley & Jackson.
              True. And apparently they weren't smart enough to their own kick-ass pads and hang out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Red View Post
                Nice Signature Court..
                Can somebody explain why he would want something like that? So people in airplanes could know where he lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
                  Can somebody explain why he would want something like that? So people in airplanes could know where he lives?
                  Not only the security question, but for O'Neal it would have been a lot less embarrassing if it had actually belonged to a fan.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                  I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                    ...it would have been a lot less embarrassing if it had actually belonged to a fan.
                    This possibility crossed my mind. But the facts that only a limited number of people could afford a house like that, that he played here long enough to own a house, and that he presumably had to sell it after he was traded in 2008 lead me to the likely conclusion that it was his house.

Comment

This possibility crossed my mind. But the facts that only a limited number of people could afford a house like that, that he played here long enough to own a house, and that he presumably had to sell it after he was traded in 2008 lead me to the likely conclusion that it was his house.
                      I agree I was just saying what would have been less embarrassing for O'Neal. This gets out and there will be some deserved ribbing in the locker room.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                        I agree I was just saying what would have been less embarrassing for O'Neal. This gets out and there will be some deserved ribbing in the locker room.
                        Oh, I knew what you meant. But since you brought up the alternative (if it belonged to a fan), I felt I should address the possibility.

Comment

Look harder!

Click on Map This Property, and then Satellite. Zoom in.
                          Ahhh...

I like the description...

A PRIVATE, WROUGHT-IRON GATE WELCOMES YOU TO THIS EXTRAORDINARY BRIDLEBOURNE ESTATE ON 2.8 BREATHTAKING ACRES W/DAZZLING FOUNTAIN, INFINITY POOL & SPA, POOL HOUSE, EX RM THAT RIVALS MANY FITNESS CLUBS, TENNIS/B-BALL COURT, SLATE TERRACES, 6-CAR GAR W/CARRIAGE HOUSE & MORE! EXTENSIVE RENOVATION W/FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS WALLS, STATE-OF-THE-ART KIT, UNBELIEVABLE MSTR RETREAT, GORGEOUS DEN, AWESOME LWR LVL W/REC RM, WET BAR, BILLIARDS, THEATRE, 2ND KIT, GAME RM, SAUNA & MORE. TRULY ONE-OF-A-KIND!
                          Truly one-of-a-kind is right.

Comment

Oh my!!!
                            Bif's had more renovations than all of the properties she represents!
                            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X