Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Dallas Clark may be done for the year...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003: 10 games (missed 3 playoff games)
    2004: 15 games (plus 2 out of 2 playoff games)
    2005: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
    2006: 12 games (plus 4 out of 4 playoff games)
    2007: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
    2008: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
    2009: 16 games (plus 3 out of 3 playoff games)
    2010: 6 out of 6 games

In 2006, he was hurt in the 11th game against Philadelphia. He was back by the final week of the season and played during the whole Super Bowl run.
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Ugh... Not liking the sounds of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomer Simpson View Post
        I'm pretty sure Peyton can make a star out of Jacob Tamme, if necessary.
        Puhleeease... Peyton if he was of the mind to could make a star receiver out of my Mother.

Don't look at me that way... my Mama gotts hands.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
        I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

I'm pretty sure Peyton can make a star out of Jacob Tamme, if necessary.
          I've liked the little I've seen of Brody Eldridge too.
          No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
            2003: 10 games (missed 3 playoff games)
            2004: 15 games (plus 2 out of 2 playoff games)
            2005: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
            2006: 12 games (plus 4 out of 4 playoff games)
            2007: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
            2008: 15 games (plus 1 out of 1 playoff game)
            2009: 16 games (plus 3 out of 3 playoff games)
            2010: 6 out of 6 games

In 2006, he was hurt in the 11th game against Philadelphia. He was back by the final week of the season and played during the whole Super Bowl run.
            Wow, I didn't realize Dallas had only ever played one complete season. Not that missing 1 game a year is a huge deal.

Brody Eldridge is listed on the depth chart as a fullback. I'm not sure which is his natural position. The only thing that sticks out in my mind about him is that his fumble almost certainly cost us the Jacksonville game.

Comment

Brody Eldridge is listed on the depth chart as a fullback. I'm not sure which is his natural position. The only thing that sticks out in my mind about him is that his fumble almost certainly cost us the Jacksonville game.
              IIRC, it was a heck of a hit that dislodged the ball. But yes, you gotta secure it.

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize Dallas had only ever played one complete season. Not that missing 1 game a year is a huge deal.

The same can be said for Austin Collie's fumble against the Texans to.

Last year, Jacob Tamme caught almost the exact same pass as Brody Eldridge did and fumbled the football in the redzone against the Ravens.

I think the Colts will be able to get creative with Tamme, Eldridge and Robinson. Lets just hope they make the best of it.
                "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Eldridge played all along the O-line at Oklahoma, but was primarily a TE.
                  “Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” -- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by WheelerDealer View Post
                    Eldridge played all along the O-line at Oklahoma, but was primarily a TE.
                    He's listed as a TE on the roster, and he's #81.

It's possible that he can be used as a fullback in the rarely used two-back set. But I think Eric Foster is the primary choice for that role.

Comment

CONFIRMED:

Dallas Clark to be placed on season ending IR.

"Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                        CONFIRMED:

Dallas Clark to be placed on season ending IR.

Major loss for the Colts.
                        "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
                          Major loss for the Colts.
                          A loss for sure, but it's still only one guy. Good teams can overcome things like this.

Comment

A loss for sure, but it's still only one guy. Good teams can overcome things like this.
                            Sure they can...didn't mean to imply otherwise. Just saying that Clark is a very important part of the Colts' offense. He will be missed.
                            "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
                              Sure they can...didn't mean to imply otherwise. Just saying that Clark is a very important part of the Colts' offense. He will be missed.
                              Of course. I was only adding to the conversation, not contradicting.

Comment

The implication being that if they don't overcome and continue to win, then they're not a good team or were not a good team to begin with.

If it were only Dallas, they'd still win. Heck they may still. But you can't overcome the number of injuries we've had to key players and overcome them all the way to the SB.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X