Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Dallas Clark may be done for the year...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Dallas Clark may be done for the year...............

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/10/...or-2010-season

Take it for what is worth, this is the same site that said Peyton was hurt and could miss playing time.

But from what I've read, Caldwell was highly murky on Dallas's injury situation and just said "he is being evaluated".

Also, with the signing of TE Gijon Robinson a former Colt, makes you wonder.
    "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

What is odd is that he returned to the field the series after getting hurt. Then again, so did Bob Sanders.

Who knows...

Comment

If true we might as well go into lay-down mode now and get everyone healthy for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by crispy View Post
        If true we might as well go into lay-down mode now and get everyone healthy for next year...

Seriously. You can't really believe that.
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Originally posted by crispy View Post

By the way the Colts have been playing I thought they were already doing that.
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post

Seriously. You can't really believe that.
            Do you suppose Curtis Painter can play tight end?

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
              http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/10/...or-2010-season
              Take it for what is worth, this is the same site that said Peyton was hurt and could miss playing time.
              Take EVERY rumor from that joint with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomer Simpson View Post
                Do you suppose Curtis Painter can play tight end?
                I've noticed that Clark hasn't been getting many looks at ALL this year, probably because of extra coverage. I suppose a lengthy absence by Clark might allow the coverage to focus more on the WRs, but I still like our WR corps against virtually any defense.
                No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
                  I've noticed that Clark hasn't been getting many looks at ALL this year, probably because of extra coverage.
                  The stats don't bear that out. Clark has been targeted 53 times this year, 8.8 per game. In his monster 2009 season, Clark was targeted 7.7 times per game.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Peyton can make a star out of Jacob Tamme, if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg View Post
                      The stats don't bear that out. Clark has been targeted 53 times this year, 8.8 per game. In his monster 2009 season, Clark was targeted 7.7 times per game.

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure how he was coming up with that either.
                      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by jkg View Post
                        Yeah, targeted was a poor choice of words. Let's just say he's getting fewer catches in recent games, tailing off from his high of 11 in week 1. His yards per reception are the lowest of any season of his career. So not as many long touches as he used to get.

Granted, he's not way off, but I have heard that he's drawing more double coverage.

Comment

Adam Schefter is reporting it now. He says Clark is seeking second and third opinions.
                          Last edited by Gomer Simpson; 10-20-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomer Simpson View Post
                            Adam Schefteris reporting it now. He says Clark is seeking second and third opinions.
                            Not good. Just another hurdle the Colts will have to clear to make the playoffs.

My memory is a little murky, but didn't Dallas miss a lot of regular season a few years back and was back for the playoffs?
                            "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

He broke his leg a few years ago in a nasty hit, I believe against Philly. I don't recall if he was back for the playoffs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X