Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law and Order U.K.

Anybody watching it?
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Nope.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

we watch it sometimes. It's very boring I think. The first episode didn't even have the chung chung like it's supposed to.

Jason
      I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

About the only time I ever watch network television is for sports. So to answer the question, 'no'.
        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

There's a Law and Order UK?

Comment

There's Law and Order in the UK?
            "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

I saw an episode the other day. It was odd seeing Apollo from Galactica with his normal accent (or at least something closer to his normal accent).

Not a bad crime drama as they go, but I'm just so burned out on all things Law & Order that The only case I want to see ripped from the headlines now is one in which Dick Wolf mysteriously stops writing, and everyone has to figure out what to do now.
              Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomer Simpson View Post
                There's a Law and Order UK?
                On BBC America. Yes, a cop show where nobody has any guns.
                "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X