X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 for 30 "Tim Richmond: To the Limit"

Anyone watch it?

It was absolutely excellent.

Being in my mid-20's, I really never knew anything about him. Was surprised to see that he was Indy 500 rookie of the year.

Being replayed @ 11pm EDT on ESPN2. I
    "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
    Anyone watch it?

Being in my mid-20's, I really never knew anything about him. Was surprised to see that he was Indy 500 rookie of the year.

I saw it and thought is was okay.
    I met Tim when he was a USAC sprint car driver and he was not the character that he became in NASCAR. Of course he was quite young then.
    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
      Anyone watch it?

Don't admit you didn't know that on the Indy forum or one of the Mods will ban you.

I didn't watch it... I assumed that NASCAR was gonna sanitize his life story and claim he died of Rickets.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
        Don't admit you didn't know that on the Indy forum or one of the Mods will ban you.

I didn't watch it... I assumed that NASCAR was gonna sanitize his life story and claim he died of Rickets.
        Wrong on both counts, well at least the second one for sure. The show was pretty much no holds barred.
        "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Wasn't it Rutherford who gave him a lift back to the pits at the end of the race one year?
          "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
            Wasn't it Rutherford who gave him a lift back to the pits at the end of the race one year?
            It breaks my heart that you aren't sure of that. But yes and it was when he won ROY.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
            I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
              It breaks my heart that you aren't sure of that. But yes and it was when he won ROY.
              I was pretty sure but not 100% and I didn't (1) want to state something as fact only to be wrong, and (2) endure the ridicule and criticism of the TF masses if I was wrong.

Anyway...hope your heart heals soon.
              "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X