Justin Bieber... what a priviledged little winp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber... what a priviledged little winp

I'm sorry but if my 16 y/o son came home complaining that he had to hit a 12 y/o boy because he was being bullied by him...

Well I'd have to smack him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6971554.shtml

What the link doesn't mention is no employee or other kid who was there heard anyone call Bieber any name and that the other kids didn't even know who he was according to early reports from the Vancouver police investigation.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

h
    PAY NO MORE.
    Be there or be square.

Comment

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx
      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

I find all the media attention which Bieber gets to be extremely annoying given his severely limited talent, but, since that the walls of my 13 year old daughter's bedroom are covered by posters of him, I feel compelled to note that the latest reports from Canadian media sources say there was no hitting or assault involved and that any confrontation was initiated by the younger kid. A witness to the " incident " has reported that the 12 year old kid's father identified himself as a lawyer at the time and made it clear that he would be pursuing the issue further. I suspect that it is a typical celebrity-as-cash-cow story aggravated by the mind-set of a typical lawyer ( and I won't apologize for this particular stereotyping ) but who knows?

I will not be closely following this international story in future though I have no doubt that my unbiased daughter will be keeping me informed. I will of course then update TF to allow suitable discussion and reaction.
        The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable : John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Bieber getting caught making out with his opening act and punching some kid at a laser tag place, if anything, make me like and respect him far more as a person.

I can't wait for his first DUI, when he gets caught doing blow, or the video of him sleeping with a Kardashian.
          "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

Comment

Dude wets panties all across the nation.

More power to him.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
              hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                Dude wets panties all across the nation.

More power to him.
                Pretty much.

I have two pre-teen daughters, and they can't stand him.

Priveliged? Maybe, he was a nobody who put himself on youtube and made a career out of it, if that's not the American dream (by a Canadian) I don't know what is.........

I gained more respect for the midget after his appearance on Shak's show..... he's not just a pretty face I guess.
                Asked how he’d like to be remembered were he hit by a bus tomorrow, Tracy doesn’t hesitate: “I’m a race-car driver. At the last second, I’d swerve and avoid the bus.”

Comment

He does seem to be able to carry a tune live better than Taylor Swift... who only seems to be able to accomplish that in the studio.

However I'll bet that Taylor can probably kick his ass.

I weep for the youth of today they listen to Justin, Taylor and the Jonas Brother at a stage in their lives where I was listening to the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Aretha and the Beach Boys.

I site this as the strongest evidence we have in support of de-evolution.
                  Last edited by Frank Capua; 10-20-2010, 08:53 AM.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                  I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

CBS News Legal Analyst Trent Copeland said, "Even though he's a 16-year-old boy, he's a very wealthy 16-year-old boy and that makes him a potential target for scam artists."
                    Without a doubt.

Comment

From my perspective, it's a toss-up who is more annoying..Justin Bieber or Hello Kitty. Interesting that both appeal to the same demographic (13 year old girls).

Comment

Who?
                        Insert something witty here. I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Joonyah View Post
                          Who?
                          Justin Bieber:

Hello Kitty

Comment

Justin Bieber's dad:

It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Hello Kitty's mom:

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                              ~~Groucho Marx
                              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X