Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iRenew

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iRenew

    I can't believe people actually buy this crap. And the video demos that are supposed convince us that the thing really works...how ridiculous.
    "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

  • #2
    Transfer of wealth from stupid people to enterprising people... technically, I can support that...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by crispy View Post
      Transfer of wealth from stupid people to enterprising people... technically, I can support that...
      Darwinian economics?
      "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

      Comment


      • #4
        90% of our economy is built on scams. From McDonald's "hamburgers" to imported garbage from China masquerading as quality goods, we seem to be willing to let society's predators steal from the gullible (and often harm them in the process). It turns out greed is not good for America after all, and as we descend into the depths of our coming third world status, we will experience the payback for our tolerance of evil.

        Comment


        • #5
          the thing I find funny is that putting a lower case i in front of a product name implies a connection to the internet. So my question is, how many USB ports does the iRenew have?
          "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

          2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

          2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

          2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

          Comment


          • #6
            Never heard of it.
            All rides are bought. But occasionally the currency is talent.

            Comment


            • #7
              "90% of our economy is built on scams"

              that is an interesting and puzzling statement.
              http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 9rows View Post
                "90% of our economy is built on scams"

                that is an interesting and puzzling statement.
                It's more like 87% of the economy is built on scams, the other 13% is machine tools and other capital expenditures.
                "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Marc P. Gregoire View Post
                  It's more like 87% of the economy is built on scams, the other 13% is machine tools and other capital expenditures.
                  that sounds about right
                  http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    =
                    "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                    “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                    "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The interesting thing about products like this is that they typically create the marketing plan first, and then look for a product to sell with it. That should probably tell you something right there.
                      Paul Woods
                      IndyCar Buzz | 500 Miles to Go

                      Comment

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X