Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Seau drives off cliff

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/1...liff-arrested/

Former NFL linebacker Junior Seau drove his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, Calif., on Monday, just hours after being arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, KGTV reported.
    Seau, 41, was reportedly released from a San Diego detention facility a little more than an hour after being arrested at approximately 2:00am local time. According to KGTV, the incident involved his live-in girlfriend.
    After being released from custody, Seau then drove his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, according to law enforcement. Seau was pulled from the vehicle by law enforcement officials suffering only bruises and cuts and was taken to Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, Calif.
    It was unclear what caused the NFL star to drive off the cliff.
    The 12-time Pro Bowler left football in January for the second time in a career that spanned 20 years and three NFL franchises.
    Seau, the fifth overall pick in the 1990 NFL Draft, spent 13 seasons with the San Diego Chargers, building a reputation as one of the most feared linebackers in the game.
    Seau’s play with the Chargers earned him a roster spot on the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team.
    The former University of Southern California standout announced in January that he had played his final game, but has not yet officially retired from the NFL.

Im hopeing this was a accident. He was awalys a favorite when he play for the Pats.

Comment

Maybe he was doing research for a future presentation of his Sports Jobs show on Versus?!?

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/juni...ab=most_recent

Probably learned frank was ending his Facebook career...
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        ~~Groucho Marx
        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Look for golf club divots in the bodywork. That California terrain is so much tougher than Florida's.
          "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

Looks like a rainy day in those TMZ photos.

Comment

Another report had a witness saying Seau made no attempt to avoid going off the edge. Sure sounds like a blotched suicide attempt.
              I wish I knew - Dennis "Cutty" Wise

When its game time, it's pain time! - Terrible Terry Tate

Comment

Speaking of using the helmet as a weapon, I wonder if he has a history of concussions. They're finding out more and more that it can lead to all sorts of mental problems/depression.

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                  http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/juni...ab=most_recent

Probably learned frank was ending his Facebook career...

But I took every precaution to make sure he didn't get a "You've Been Unfriended" message. Dang!

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                  I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Appears as if he drove DOWN a cliff instead of OVER one.

Comment

A call from Jay Mariotti may be the answer.
                      "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

It's a good thing he wasn't 10 miles south in Leucadia or Encinitas, the cliffs are 300/400 feet, instead of 50/100.
                        My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X