Cancer Man Made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Man Made?

I present this without opinion... http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...-man-made.html
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

I don't know... I'm in denial so I'm gonna blame it on Bovine Flatulence.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

"There is nothing in the natural environment that can cause cancer."
      Hello? What about the sun v. skin cancer?

Still, even if the authors are correct, it's a fair trade. I'd choose modern life with the risk of cancer versus a short hard slog of a life with Bronze Age technology and foods.
      IMHO, YMMV.
      "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
      “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
      "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Yep. I'll take civilization and its risks every time. I've read too much history to long for the "old days".

Comment

I wonder if dying from the Plague was any less painful than dying from Cancer? I heard it was more family inclusive.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
          I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

What a LIFE those ancient people had!

No cellphone ear, bifocals, diabetis, prostrate problems, tennis elbow, jet lag, carpel tunnell, hearing aids, skin cancer, artheritus, toxic shock, ........
            I can go on.....

ZOOOM
            "Doc, just set them fingers sose I can hold the wheel"
            James Hurtubise, June, 1964

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X