Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey TD Showdown Tonite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey TD Showdown Tonite

    My WCHS vs CGHS, what do ya say little wager? Loser has to "sing" the winners fight song in here.

    LETS GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • #2
    CG vs. the University of Warren Central has been dubbed the game of the week for the entire country by USA Today. I hope it lives up to its billing.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

    Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

    Comment


    • #3
      Evil part of me thinks the best way to have a great HS team, is to hold back the best athletes back one year in elementary school, one year in middle school, then they'd be 16 to 20 in HS, men against boys, like some of the games look.
      Brian's Wish
      Artemis Images
      TrackForum Store
      TrackForum store 2

      Comment


      • #4
        Age limit for High School sports in most states in 19 years and 9 months... hold 'em back in grade school if you wish but pray he isn't stupid or gets set back a second time involuntarily.

        "Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
        I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
          CG vs. the University of Warren Central has been dubbed the game of the week for the entire country by USA Today. I hope it lives up to its billing.
          WoW, did not know that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
            Age limit for High School sports in most states in 19 years and 9 months... hold 'em back in grade school if you wish but pray he isn't stupid or gets set back a second time involuntarily.
            At the START of the season IIRC.

            Lessee...I turned 19/9 at the END of my sophomore year in college.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

            Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

            Comment


            • #7
              Warren Central 28, Center Grove 27 (OT)
              Center Grove kicker missed the XP in OT.
              Have a very blessed day!

              Comment


              • #8
                Ouch.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
                  Warren Central 28, Center Grove 27 (OT)
                  Center Grove kicker missed the XP in OT.
                  Back-up kicker at that. We should have gone for two.

                  It's amazing to me that a school administration would allow such a total lack of class as that which was on display tonight by Warren Central. It was pathetic to see the taunting that happened throughout the game but especially at the end. The team left the field chanting some foul-mouthed song. I'd rather lose with class than win without it.

                  Not that I'm bitter or anything...
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2008 5A Football State Champs
                  2015 6A Football State Champs
                  2011 Track State Champs

                  Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                  2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                    Back-up kicker at that. We should have gone for two.

                    It's amazing to me that a school administration would allow such a total lack of class as that which was on display tonight by Warren Central. It was pathetic to see the taunting that happened throughout the game but especially at the end. The team left the field chanting some foul-mouthed song. I'd rather lose with class than win without it.

                    Not that I'm bitter or anything...
                    Great game TD!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Indy500Dude View Post
                      Great game TD!

                      Best value in all of sports. For $5 people got to see future D1 players on both sides of the ball going ALL OUT. It was a heavyweight slugfest. Anybody who didn't like that game last night should find another sport.
                      Center Grove Trojans
                      2008 5A Football State Champs
                      2015 6A Football State Champs
                      2011 Track State Champs

                      Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                        Best value in all of sports. For $5 people got to see future D1 players on both sides of the ball going ALL OUT. It was a heavyweight slugfest. Anybody who didn't like that game last night should find another sport.
                        I know what you mean. I feel the same about the Cathedral/Brother Rice game today. We lost 14-7, but it's what high school football is all about!
                        Have a very blessed day!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry you lost but glad you got to see some awesome football.
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2008 5A Football State Champs
                          2015 6A Football State Champs
                          2011 Track State Champs

                          Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                            Sorry you lost but glad you got to see some awesome football.
                            It was time well spent, for sure!
                            Have a very blessed day!

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X