Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO?

I'm really enjoying it...
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Yep - good show, but haven't seen this weeks. The first week was the show set-up, so not too much action. The good stuff started last week and I'm guessing there's more to come this week.

Also watching The Wire on DTV101, which was a former HBO show. Awesome. Just finished season one. DTV101 is running all 60 episodes back-to-back (weekly) in HD w/o commercials.

Comment

The Wire is powerful stuff, the best program ever broadcast.

Boardwalk Empire is strangely bloodless so far, all atmosphere and set but no characters to care about, no involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post
        The Wire is powerful stuff, the best program ever broadcast.

Boardwalk Empire is strangely bloodless so far, all atmosphere and set but no characters to care about, no involvement.

The Wire was great, but for me it took several episodes to really get into.

As for Boardwalk Empire.....I really like it, don't love it yet. Omar in the Wire, is awesome as Chaulky. His scene with the KKK wizard was EXCELLENT! I love seeing natural boobies too!

I do think it is going to great though. I love the time period shows like Mad Men.

Bloodless? Did you see the lastest episode when the Irish mob guy sliced Jimmy's ***** GF's face??
        "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
          Bloodless? Did you see the lastest episode when the Irish mob guy sliced Jimmy's ***** GF's face??
          Or the g-man interogating the guy shot in the gut?
          It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Bump. Anybody watch last night second season finale yet?

SPOILER ALERT:

Wonderful ending, but damn that sucked.
            "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

SPOILER ALERT:

Yep.
              It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

SPOILER ALERT:

Yep, epic season finale. Really curious to see where they go next season.

To the lost...
                "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Noonan View Post
                  Yep, epic season finale. Really curious to see where they go next season.

To the lost...
                  IMO, the best actor was "removed" from the show. I too am curious to see how it goes next season.

Anybody else check out "Luck" pilot afterwards? I recorded it. Looking forward to it as well.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X