Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500 career TD passes. 70,000 career passing yards. Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 career TD passes. 70,000 career passing yards. Wow.

Favre to Moss. Beauty.
    "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
    “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
    "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

It's just going to make it that much more momentous when PM breaks those records in a few years.
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Ka-ching! 501.

and, D'oh!! :,,,,,: another (324?) wounded duck interception on the point after.
      "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
      “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lemming51 View Post
        Ka-ching! 501.

and, D'oh!! :,,,,,: another (324?) wounded duck interception on the point after.
        I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as an interception on a conversion. Doesn't even count as a pass attempt.

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong...
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

and 502!
          Helps to have great receivers.

Comment

:,,,,,::tsk:

The PAT pick may not count, but that one does.
            Oh, well. exciting 2nd half.

Comment

Just think what his TD total would be if it counted TDs he threw to the other team.
              "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

A tragic-hero or just a predictable pattern?
                The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable : John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  A tragic-hero or just a predictable pattern?
                  Or (and I heard this somewhere) a GUNSLINGER!

Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                    Or (and I heard this somewhere) a GUNSLINGER!

Yeah, I can appreciate that imagery.

Unfortunately, most people probably associate Gunslinger with Stephen King's interminable Dark Tower novels, at the end of which the gunslinger gets to start his nonsensical quest all over again. I prefer Clint Eastwood's take on the role in Unforgiven, with a world-weary , lack-of-choices, never-say-die approach to scaling the mountain.

Bottom line for me is that I like Favre but I would prefer a little more thrill of victory than agony of defeat as he continues his career. It hurts to see the last second mistakes.
                    The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable : John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

502 TD passes, 70,000 passing yards.... and an NFL record 162 fumbles as well as an NFL record of 324 interceptions.

Comment

Less than 400 yards from Warren Moon, has 2200 to go to catch Damon Allen..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._passing_yards
                        Asked how he’d like to be remembered were he hit by a bus tomorrow, Tracy doesn’t hesitate: “I’m a race-car driver. At the last second, I’d swerve and avoid the bus.”

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X