IU Hoosiers v Buckeyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU Hoosiers v Buckeyes

Just to show that I don't only post when the IU offense is doing well. I'm trying to follow it on the web. I can't get it via streaming without a subscription as far as I can find yet.

Is Willis hurt? So far they've rushed 7 times for minus one yard, and Willis has yet to touch the ball. Chappel has had to throw on 3rd and 15 a couple times already and one of those was intercepted. They appear to move it a little via the pass and then stall because they feel determined to rush the ball. But where's Darius?

14-0 Ohio State. Their ball again. Four possessions for OSU, averaging about 12 yards a pass and nine yards a run. Sigh. Get a ####### defense IU (above a MAC level) or get a new coach.

Oh gee, a 60 yard pass play touchdown before I finish typing. 21-0 ...
    Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Try this.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

IU is rushing on every first down and they punted the ball in OSU territory.

Give it a chance, coach.
      Center Grove Trojans
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Thanks a lot TD! I tune in just in time to see another IU punt. Still better than not watching, haha.
        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
          IU is rushing on every first down
          That's what gets me. Chappel has had to throw in bad situations because they seem to feel they must "establish the run".

Comment

Two saaaaaacks! OSU punt.

Come on Hoosiers, the defense helped. Don't waste another possession.

Comment

Possession wasted.

Center Grove Trojans
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                Possession wasted.

And I had no complaint about wasting a down with the run. Chappell just had a brain fade. Threw it way above the guys head. The receiver should have leaped and tried to deflect it but he didn't even try. It was so bad he thought it was to someone else I guess. What a ridiculous interception.

31-0 ... One half. I expected ugly but it's been worse then I thought. What gets me is it's Pryor tearing us up. Not some superstar. And Chappel flat stinking, not line breakdowns or something.

Doss fumbles... Gets it back or they may have had more.

Oh well. We get the ball first in the second half! I smell comeback!

Comment

I'll wait to see the final score as I see nothing good for the Hoosiers coming from this.
                  ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Every weekend, I always watch College football on ESPN3 for free
                    http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?#
                    "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
                    " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                      Just to show that I don't only post when the IU offense is doing well.
                      You have 12,000 posts, Coyote, I think that goes without saying.

Read on another board that IU is 2-18 against BCS teams in its last 20 games. Nice going, Lynch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkg View Post
                        You have 12,000 posts, Coyote, I think that goes without saying.

Read on another board that IU is 2-18 against BCS teams in its last 20 games. Nice going, Lynch!!!!

I would imagine Lynch has got a tough job in trying to recruit to a football program that has been a doormat for most of it's existence.

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
                          I would imagine Lynch has got a tough job in trying to recruit to a football program that has been a doormat for most of it's existence.
                          Probably, just as it was tough to build up other formerly horrible programs at Northwestern, Louisville, Kentucky, Kansas, and Cincinnati, but some guys were able to get it done at those schools.

Comment

Please, please tell me this is the last year of Lynch's contract. All the coaches need to go.
                            Brian's Wish
                            Artemis Images
                            TrackForum Store
                            TrackForum store 2

Comment

Originally posted by jkg View Post
                              Probably, just as it was tough to build up other formerly horrible programs at Northwestern, Louisville, Kentucky, Kansas, and Cincinnati, but some guys were able to get it done at those schools.
                              Of course not all the blame lies with Lynch alone. IU itself has done little for decades in helping rebuild it's football program with the coaching selections.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X