NFL week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL week 4

So far the refs are leading in the Browns-Bengals game. I didn't know tipping the pass away was pass interference but I guess in this game it is.

I got the Jets-Bills and the Panthers-Saints. This Jets-Bills game is painful, the Bills just turned it over again. Time to keep the channel set on the Panthers-Saints. This one looks like its a bit more competitive.

I can't wait for the second game on Fox, Eagles-Redskins.

Comment

The Bengals look as punch drunk as they did last week against Carolina. The difference this week is the Browns are a much better team and they won't get away with it this time. If they don't snap out of it the Bengals will have a sure L. I don't expect they will though.

Comment

Originally posted by grogg View Post
        The Bengals look as punch drunk as they did last week against Carolina. The difference this week is the Browns are a much better team and they won't get away with it this time.
        I can't remember the last time I've heard anyone say that about the Browns! Decades?
        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

One of the Browns safeties (T. J. Ward) should be ejected from the game after the blow to the head on Jordan Shipley. Inexcusable. :mad:

Whatttayaknow! The Bengals are starting to come back.

Remember I said the Browns are a much better team than the Panthers.

Comment

I was surprised when I saw the Browns had jumped out in front of the Bengals. Last I saw, the Bengals had just scored. Looks like T.O. is having a big game.

Comment

I'm thankful for internet game trackers, otherwise I'd have to follow the Colts game through the score ticker on the broadcast.

Comment

Two turnovers by Colts receivers.... unacceptable.

:keule:

Comment

I think I may be glad I'm not able to watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                    Two turnovers by Colts receivers.... unacceptable.
                    I was going to say that the only statistic that matters in this game is this:

+2
                    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Score & go for 2.
                      Center Grove Trojans
                      2008 5A Football State Champs
                      2015 6A Football State Champs
                      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

These announcer/dumbasses apparently know nothing about angles.
                        Center Grove Trojans
                        2008 5A Football State Champs
                        2015 6A Football State Champs
                        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post
                          Score & go for 2.
                          I was wondering about that possibility.
                          No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Here in Indy we only had one early NFL game, Detroit at Green Bay due to the Colts playing late. So with the choice being that or the NASCAR race I found myself taking a nap.
                            ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Obvious post of the day: That drop by Hayden might be, um, costly...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X