X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosiers vs Wolverines

Nice opening drive for IU! 7-0

GOOOooo!
    Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

7-7

Did I mention IU has a suspect defense?

:mad:
    Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

The Wolverines are getting 10-1/2. While IU is much improved I have a feeling the final score will be more lop-sided than that.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

The IU defense isn't much improved. It's worse. But they came close at Michigan last season, and now the offense should be improved and they are at home. I think IU has a reasonable chance. Maybe 30%. If I had a bookie I would have been so confident in IU I'd have taken the points and bet as much as five dollars. Maybe ten if I was feeling my oats...

Robinson, 3 carries, over 100 yards.

Comment

Ok, IU can only lose 3 1/2 more points of ground for me to win my wager.

Sigh.

Comment

I'm turning this off! Another long untouched run. College offense. High school defense. Not one of the power high schools either.

OK, they didn't even score from the two! Fumble, Indiana ball! Defense didn't force it, but at least they managed to fall on it.

14-7 IU backed up on the one. Ugh...

Comment

99 yard drive!

14-14

Comment

Damnit Chappel. That was an incredibly dumb pick on second and short after another a sweet drive to get so close. Thought IU was about to take the lead. Still 14-14.

That was so painful.

Michigan, a two play drive, (officially six plays, but it felt like two) down to the IU eight. This sucks. I knew the offense couldn't make a mistake.

81 yard drive for Michigan after their interception stopped IU's nice drive. 21-14.

Let's go offense!!!

Comment

Whoo! Great drive! IU goes for it on 3rd and goal with four seconds left. Awesome diving td catch!

I had been wanting them to go for the fg and be down 21-17. Glad they didn't. 85 yards in 2:15

21-21 at half.

334 yards for Michigan. 308 yards for IU. In one half. Wow.

Comment

This is fun.

Center Grove Trojans
                    2008 5A Football State Champs
                    2015 6A Football State Champs
                    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

This IU defense could be the worst I've ever seen.

First Michigan scoring drive of the second half, two plays 72 yards. Actually stopped next drive when Denard Robinson was hurt and left the game, punt. Next drive, two plays, 72 yards again. Holy cow.

At least IU's offense still doing well. Each time a drive stalls though they fall behind.

35-28 Mich, IU ball.

Wow, IU moves down to the 28, stalls, and avoids a 45 yard FG try to try the 4th and 11. Man...

Alright! It will take Michigan more than two plays to score because they overthrew the wide open deep man on second down. 3rd and long... #### Robinson runs it and it's fourth and a yard. Hmm, they are punting but I won't believe it until they do... Ok, IU ball, still behind 35-28, ball on about the IU 18.

Comment

The IU defense has improved. Michigan punted again, two in a row. But Michigan's dee is smothering the IU receivers now. IU punt, behind 35-28, 9 minutes left.

Come on Hoosiers. It's not out of reach yet. Stop them here! YEESSss, Michigan punting! The man was open deep, but incomplete.

Comment

Last edited by Sea Fury; 10-02-2010, 05:40 PM.
                          "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Naw, the reds are the good guys in this one.

Comment

Ballsy!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X