Green Bay Packers vs. Da' Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay Packers vs. Da' Bears

Pack is favored, but I'll take Da' Bears...
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

One of my favorite rivalries in the NFL.

Comment

DA BEARS! I predict that Mike Ditka will ride out on Da field on a firetruck and kick Aaron Rodgers square in da ass. Then Da coach will take said firetruck and enter da Indianapolis 500 and win by two hundred and one laps. My prediction Bears: 375, Packers :1. DA BEARS!

In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Does the Pack have a good defensive line? If they do I have a bad feeling the Bears lose. Even Martz will run out of tricks to keep Cutler upright and not throwing picks.

I'm rooting for the Bears, but either way i just want a great game! Go Vanderbilt north. Bennett, DJ Moore, and... CUTLAAH!

Maybe Bill Brasky will show up and play both ways.
        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Pack favored by 3 but I'm pulling for da Bears.
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

here ya go.........

"back in the day" we in indy only had: da bears, packers, detroit, cleveland and st louis as teams close enough to call our own.

i've always been a bear fan back to the days of bobby douglas....

so GO BEARS!!!

(and of course my brother always liked the pack )
            returning to the days of ignorant bliss..

Comment

I gotta pull for the Pack in this one.

Comment

This is the best rivalry in all of sports in my opinion. I've been a Bears fan my entire life and follow them as closely as I follow the Indy 500. Having said that, the Packers should be favored and probably by more than 3.

BEAR DOWN!!!

Comment

Im seeing this as a packers blow out.

Comment

Originally posted by R22 View Post
                    here ya go.........

"back in the day" we in indy only had: da bears, packers, detroit, cleveland and st louis as teams close enough to call our own.

i've always been a bear fan back to the days of bobby douglas....

so GO BEARS!!!

(and of course my brother always liked the pack )
                    Cincy too.

The Bengals & Bears were always the favorite in my family long before the Colts arrived. Bobby Douglas, haven't heard or thought about him in ages. I remember him vividly and that long hair sticking out of the back of his helmet. The irony in that is that I was always a Baltimore Colts fan.

Comment

The two teams I always root for...

the Colts,... and the team playing the Bears.

Go Pack.

Comment

Those are some interesting looking throwbacks the Bears are wearing tonight. I like the orange numbers, they "pop" out on my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by MethanolBuzzed View Post
                          Those are some interesting looking throwbacks the Bears are wearing tonight. I like the orange numbers, they "pop" out on my TV.
                          They are sweet.

Comment

Just wait until these Packer throwbacks make their appearance.

Comment

Wow, what an interesting fact. The Packers have had just 2 quarterbacks start every game in the past 18 years....Favre & Rogers. The Bears have had 22.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X