Dear Football Junkies:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Football Junkies:

Who did we chat with before the internet brought us this new opportunity to have 20 people to talk to in our living room while we watched the game.
    P.S. And they best part is, you don't have to feed them, and they can't raid your liquor cabinet!!!
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

And on top of not having to feed them or having them drink everything in the house, when you get tired of them you can simply log-off and walk away!
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
      And on top of not having to feed them or having them drink everything in the house, when you get tired of them you can simply log-off and walk away!
      And the crowning glory of that part is, you don't make anybody mad atcha'...
      My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

I can say Dallas Cowgirls and have several people agree with me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X