Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets

I'm hoping this is gonna' be a real good game. These teams usually play each other tough, even in bad seasons.
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

I'm pulling for the Dolphins tonight although I believe the Jets are going to pound them.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
      I'm pulling for the Dolphins tonight although I believe the Jets are going to pound them.
      The Jets have been sending mixed signals through training camp, and so far through the regular season. I watched HBO Hard Knocksdocumentary during training camp, and have caught every little bit of info/data I could catch, so far. They've got a ton of guys de-activated, including Darrelle Revis, Joe McKnight, and several other starters. Revis' contract still has wet ink on it and already he's hurt/de-activated. I think the game will be mostly defense, and pretty close. I don't see a rout, but since I said that, it will probably happen.
      My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

I need the Dolphins to win, and I think they will.
        No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Dolphins.

Comment

The Dolphins orange jersey are just flat-out horrendous.

Comment

I was geting ready to say something about them Jerseys... Go Jets!

Comment

They don't bother me.

But then again, I liked the Seahawks' lime greens last year...
                No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

+1
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2008 5A Football State Champs
                  2015 6A Football State Champs
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                  2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

returning to the days of ignorant bliss..

Comment

And so far, they're playing horrendous, but I think that will change after the half.

Comment

Those jerseys make the Dolphins look like they are wearing Patriots throw-back uniforms.
                        It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
                          Those jerseys make the Dolphins look like they are wearing Patriots throw-back uniforms.
                          They'd be great...IF YOU WERE ON MUSHROOMS...:krusty:applause::trophy::banana31:

Comment

What's with the Spanish tags on the scoreboard when they go to a commercial break? And I've seen at least 3 commercials so far that are in Spanish?,..what's up with that??

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
                              That color looked good with blue for Denver back in the day. I'm not liking it at all with the green & white of Miami.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X