Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 3

It's Sunday again...
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Indeed. Not feeling particularly good about my runningbacks in fantasy football, but maybe I can squeak some wins out if they have monster return games.

I'm looking forward to the Monday night game though - both because I'm a Bears fan and because I think it will be one heck of a game.

Comment

Cowpeople vs. Texans...We're gettin' it here in Indy...Should be a dandy...
      My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Just saw a story on foxsports.com that sez Albert Haynesworth is saying his $100 million dollar contract, with a $21 million dollar bonus doesn't mean he's a slave, or whatever. What a putz...

Comment

Two dat soon to be three dat!!!!!
          PAY NO MORE.
          Be there or be square.

Comment

Didn't take yer' boys long to score there, did it XR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Harrington View Post
              Cowpeople vs. Texans...We're gettin' it here in Indy...Should be a dandy...
              As a Colts fan I should be pulling for the 'Boys. But I'm finding I just can't do it.
              "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Didn't take yer' boys long to score there, did it XR ?
                One more time again . we have what you could call free range canines
                PAY NO MORE.
                Be there or be square.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
                  As a Colts fan I should be pulling for the 'Boys. But I'm finding I just can't do it.
                  I'll wish the Cowpeople ill for as long as Jones owns the team. I'll never forgive him for the way he treated Coach Landry. And the truly sad part of it was, it was completely unnecessary. Coach was ready to retire anyway. And Jones could have made friends, instead of enemies. The whole thing was about respect for Landry, nor about being a Cowboy fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post
                    +1.
                    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Carson Palmer couldn't hit the bath tub with water even if he turned the bath tub faucet on. The Bengals are playing uninspired and I bet they let this game get away.

Comment

I'll wish the Cowpeople ill for as long as Jones owns the team. I'll never forgive him for the way he treated Coach Landry. And the truly sad part of it was, it was completely unnecessary. Coach was ready to retire anyway. And Jones could have made friends, instead of enemies. The whole thing was about respect for Landry, nor about being a Cowboy fan.
                        Good point. Landry was treated badly by Jones. Jerry has always reminded me more of a cow pie than a cowboy.
                        "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

I'm with you all the way with that Jack. I lived in Dallas during the Landry era and loved the Cowboys then. I have nothing but total disdain for Jerry Jones and now won't ever be able to like the Cowboys as long as he associated with them,....which apparently will be a long time.
                          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I can't hear the name Landry without visualizing Hank Hill saying Tom Landry in a reverential tone.

I hate Dallas. I hated what Jones did to Landry. But as the Black Widow biker gang leader said when he bet everything on Philo Beddoe - a feud is one thing, but business is business. So I was pulling for the Cowboys to beat Houston.

CYA Giants! Titans leave the Meadowlands with a 29-10 win. The Giants were kind enough to help, with some bad penalties. But I never had a doubt... TITANS!
                            Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Wow. I don't have a view of it, but New Orleans missed a 29 yarder for the win? Ouch!

Atlanta must be feeling great right now. Out to the 40.
                              Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X