Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama vs. Arkansas

17-7 at half-time, HOGS...Sooeee...

P.S. But there is a lot of football left...But so far, What a game...:applause::trophy::banana31::applause:
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

UCLA is beating Texas 20-3...How is this possible?
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Hogs hit a field goal. They are just runnin' roughshod over 'Bama. But they still pay at the end of the forth quarter...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Harrington View Post
        UCLA is beating Texas 20-3...How is this possible?
        Maybe they beers and joints at halftime?
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        ~~Groucho Marx
        I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

UCLA 27, TEXAS 6...This game is gonna' make me believe in the tooth fairy...BUT, it isn't over...

Comment

UCLA 27, TEXAS 6...This game is gonna' make me believe in the tooth fairy...BUT, it isn't over...
            Tooth fairy is from Arkansas you know.

If she wasn't she'd of been called the Teeth Fairy.
            Asked how he’d like to be remembered were he hit by a bus tomorrow, Tracy doesn’t hesitate: “I’m a race-car driver. At the last second, I’d swerve and avoid the bus.”

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
              Maybe they beers and joints at halftime?
              YOUR NUMBNESS: YA' JUS' NEVER KNOW...NOT for me, though...beer and kamikaze's...I have my six point harness fitted on my Lazy Boy...HANS secured...NOS system prepped and ready...And for halftime I had a little local talent come to da' crib, for a little BUMB AND GRIND. It's four young ladies, working their way through college. They do a show, about 30 minutes, that makes you proud to be an American. They call themselves, WINTERSPRINGSUMMERFALL and my, but they are festive. They accept cash, or plastic, they clean up after themselves, and they bring their own visqueen. What's not to like...

Comment

Originally posted by sightlines View Post
                Tooth fairy is from Arkansas you know.

If she wasn't she'd of been called the Teeth Fairy.
                :krusty It should also be noted that Mr. Sylvester J. Pussycat Sr. went to the University of Arkansawwww............But Porky didn't want Mainstream America to know that. So SOOOOEEEE.....

Comment

The University of Texas Longhorns got 'STEERED' in the wrong direction today. MOOH:krusty

Comment

BAMA pulls it out...Texas don't...

Comment

BAMA pulls it out...Texas don't...
                      It isn't over yet. They do have the lead, but this is a big 3rd down coming up.

Comment

Yeah it is...the smoke and mirrors were stripped away today...Texas has no offense...they will lose two more games...maybe three...

Comment

Bama is stout. Should have lost today, but they rolled up their sleeves and did work.

Here is a game to mark on the calendar. Nov 26 Boise St. at Nevada both could be undefeated.
                          I wish I knew - Dennis "Cutty" Wise

When its game time, it's pain time! - Terrible Terry Tate

Comment

Yeah, heck of a statement for Bama to come back...and do so by being patient and putting the ball in Ingram's hands to do it. Great, great game

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X