Another Older than Dirt Tour: Procol Harum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Older than Dirt Tour: Procol Harum

Opened my mail and there was the pre-sale offer!!!!
    Orpheum Theater.
    Yes!
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

There are advertising a concert by Bachman and Turner here. Evidently, they're no longer in overdrive.

Comment

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

Sure hope they come here to KC. A Midland Theater act if ever was one.

This past weekend at Starlight Theatre featured Donald Fagen, Michael McDonald and Boz Scaggs. Wasn't well advertised; I didn't know anything about it until after it happened. Would have went just to see Boz!
        "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
        --Danny Noonan

Comment

Nope. Nothing in the midwest.
          I've been to the Orpheum once---to see Emerson & Lake---a jewel of a theater in the armpit of L.A.
          ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

Who's sponsoring the tour? Depends...
            My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Saw a piece in the Denver Post a couple of weeks ago that Joe Cocker is raising tomatoes in rural Colorado.
              All rides are bought. But occasionally the currency is talent.

Comment

The growing season must be over because he is touring Europe the next 3 months.
                ~~Groucho Marx

Comment

omg "old folks" that can still do it!!! wow

oh the memories..
                  returning to the days of ignorant bliss..

Comment

"Cheech & Chong" are playing The Silver Legacy here in Reno on the 25th.

Silver Legacy - Cheech & Chong

(BTW - They look older than dirt.)

Comment

Originally posted by stnkypete View Post
                      There are advertising a concert by Bachman and Turner here. Evidently, they're no longer in overdrive.
                      These guys have been around forever and just recently lost the overdrive. Ben Folds has only been around a little while and he already lost the five.

I saw Procul Harum in 1973 at Music Hall in Cincinnati. If ever there was a place to see a concert it is there. Great accoustics, solid concert.

Comment

Originally posted by grogg View Post
                        I saw Procul Harum in 1973 at Music Hall in Cincinnati. If ever there was a place to see a concert it is there. Great accoustics, solid concert.
                        I agree. However, I'm not sure I would attend anything at Music Hall in the evening hours. I was down there on Monday and it was darn scary during the day.

The last concert I saw Downtown was Nanci Griffith with Buddy Holly's Crickets at the Taft. That was a wonderful place for a concert as well, but not quite as great at Music Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by skypigeon View Post

This past weekend at Starlight Theatre featured Donald Fagen, Michael McDonald and Boz Scaggs. Wasn't well advertised; I didn't know anything about it until after it happened. Would have went just to see Boz!
                          I'm so old that I saw Chuck Berry at the Fillmore with the Steve Miller band as his backup. Boz Scaggs was still with band then.

Never did get a chance to see Procol Harum.

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb View Post
                            The growing season must be over because he is touring Europe the next 3 months.
                            He gets by, with a little help from his friends....
                            My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Jackson Brown was just in Indy. Old Farts ROCK!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X