Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Vs. Niners

ON ANY SUNDAY...OR MONDAY.... You get the drift...:applause::banana31:
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

And the Niners jump up and shoot themselves in the head...
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

It was so bright out. Monday Afternoon Football just isn't as cool.

Niners somehow prevented getting too far behind with the earlier mistakes, and are very much in this. Good defense. 19-14 fourth quarter after the Saints FG.
      Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

It looks like

They came to play...We are gonna' find out REAL shortly...

Comment

OOoohh... Saints read the screen, and Gore juked him and still got 8 yards, lol. Now interference! Moving the ball...
          Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Unbelievable

Shoot yourself in the foot, leg, now midsection. Not the head yet...

Comment

Reggie bush

May have just gotten banged up...NOT GOOD FOR DA' SAINTS...

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                Unbelievable

Shoot yourself in the foot, leg, now midsection. Not the head yet...
                Ain't that the truth...

Comment

it aint over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CSW24 View Post
                    it aint over yet.
                    Looks like I spoke too soon.

Comment

Krist... If you only watched this game you'd never know there had been doubts about Alex Smith. I'm watching and thinking I'd love to have this guy on my team! Yet he has a career 68 rating, lol. He sure has talent though, strange.

Comment

I think they left Drew too much time.

Comment

Who's number 52? Linbacker for the Niners just allowed an extra 8 yards because he was so afraid of the big play he wouldn't come up and tackle. Geesh! Edit: Wow, that was Patrick Willis, one of their stars. Very weak play on that crucial final drive.

Deep, inside the 20. Ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                            Krist... If you only watched this game you'd never know there had been doubts about Alex Smith. I'm watching and thinking I'd love to have this guy on my team! Yet he has a career 68 rating, lol. He sure has talent though, strange.
                            Such a stark contrast compared to how they looked last weekend.

Comment

Oh man. I think someone got a paw on that. Still went in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X