NFL Week #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week #2

Whoooaa!! The Bengals defense showed up today. Four intercepts on the day, the last with 2 minutes to go. The D-line has been making things rough on Flacco and the Dbacks are badder than ever. Not much offense but they may not need it now.

And how about 'da Bears'?! I'm a fan of whatever teams plays the Cowboys and today it was delightful watching the Bears spank Dallas at their house. Dallas 0-2...love it!
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan View Post
      And how about 'da Bears'?! I'm a fan of whatever teams plays the Cowboys and today it was delightful watching the Bears spank Dallas at their house. Dallas 0-2...love it!
      Yeah, and the Bears win without controversy, at least on the field!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Jerry thinks his BIG HOUSE makes him Royalty. Sorry, Jerry....The Monster's of the Midway weren't impressed...
        My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

It's difficult to watch the Jets/Patriots game. I don't care much for either one.
          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Harrington View Post
            Jerry thinks his BIG HOUSE makes him Royalty. Sorry, Jerry....The Monster's of the Midway weren't impressed...
            And the "experts" with their annual "Cowboys going to the Super Bowl" prediction. What must they be thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by grogg View Post
              And the "experts" with their annual "Cowboys going to the Super Bowl" prediction. What must they be thinking?
              And I bought into the hype for the first time ever. Not the superbowl, but I picked them to win their division in a few contests. My thinking was they've claimed Dallas would be good every year and each year they under-achieved, but this year so many pundits said they were REALLY good. So I figured they could win a division.

My AFC superbowl pick the Titans held the Steelers to 149 net yards. And lost. 7 turnovers. VY got rattled, the Steeler dee was good and aggressive. Two picks and a fumble lost by Vince. A pick by Kerry Collins, and three other fumbles lost by other guys. Holy cow!!!!

Yay for the Bears! Cutlaah! From Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt's DJ Moore with two interceptions as well. Vanderbilt's Earl Bennet with five catches.
              Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Jets Vs. Pats

These guys have stepped this game up to a whole new level. You could cut the nastiness with a butter knife...WHAT A GAME...
                My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

As much as I hate to admit it, that was a textbook TD by Randy Moss. He whipped Revis's butt on that play.

Comment

Great adjustments by the Bears offense to slow down the Cowboys rush, especially after losing their left tackle on the first series. Hard to believe that the Vikings and Cowboys are 0-2 to start the season, but I'll take it.

Comment

Mike Vick looked pretty darn good for my Eagles, unfortunately the defense tried to give it away. Eags hang on 35-32... Jahvid Best for Detroit looked really strong.

Texans trying to give it to the Redskins. Darn McNabb looking very good.

Comment

Originally posted by akh_v2.0 View Post
                        Darn McNabb looking very good.
                        I really like McNabb. I was glad to see him leave Philly. Something just seemed to have gone stale there.

I think Houston will live up to their pre-season billing and contend, even if they lose this one. Titans lost as well today.

Edit- Houston cuts it to seven with 11 minutes left. 27-20 ... Schaub is looking pretty darn good his own self.
                        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy View Post
                          It's difficult to watch the Jets/Patriots game. I don't care much for either one.
                          I started following it early in the fourth quarter, and I'm enjoying it quite nicely.

No, I'm not a Jets fan.
                          No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Butler is the one of the worst corners.

Comment

Patriots lose on the road. Shocking.
                              It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X