Any airsoft experts around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any airsoft experts around here?

Looking for some airsoft guns (spring powered) for a little fun and to use as props in a few low-budget fan flicks. Anyone have suggestions on websites or stores with good selection? I've used airsoftmegastore.com a few times. I was curious if there are any experts on here that know anywhere with better prices and/or selection.
    Frequent violator of Indycar rule 9.3.8
    "They all love preaching safe racing and everything but when you're gonna pass them they're just douchebags." - JPM

The few that we've ever procured for about the same purpose (including stage and film props) we got from Amazon.
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Fair enough, SF. We'll look into that. I believe I read there's a gray area in the "orange tip" law that allows it's removal in the case of art, such as photos and film props. Any lawyers (or just people who slept at a Holiday Inn Express) who want to way in on that?

Originally posted by Sea Fury View Post
      The few that we've ever procured for about the same purpose (including stage and film props) we got from Amazon.
      Frequent violator of Indycar rule 9.3.8
      "They all love preaching safe racing and everything but when you're gonna pass them they're just douchebags." - JPM

Comment

Federal laws require that all "toy guns" must be imported, shipped and sold with blaze orange tip. Once sold your local laws take over, some places have no restrictions others do. Check your local laws.
        I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X