Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's snowing...

...in Riverside...

...okay, so it's not a whole lot, but it's March 15, and it was 90 out here a couple of days ago. And it gave us a reason to smile.

You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Darn that global warming.
    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

That's climate change.

And this ain't it anyway. Just a freaky thing that happens every so often out here on the edge of the High Desert. I know of heavy snows as far out as Essex, which truly is the middle of nowhere, just in case you ever want to see what it looks like. Got some fine caves out there too.
      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
        That's climate change.
        No its just weather. Its always been around, & its always changing

Hows it goin' out there?
        Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ
          No its just weather. Its always been around, & its always changing

Hows it goin' out there?
          Busy! Which is a good thing. But I think we're nearly through and I will probably head back tomorrow or Tuesday. 1930 miles, I think it was, not counting side trips. Good thing I like to drive...

Comment

Riverside???
            Or Moreno Valley....

It's way up there in the hills, ya know....
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            ~~Groucho Marx
            I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb
              Riverside???
              Or Moreno Valley....

It's way up there in the hills, ya know....
              Actually we're in Riverside proper, though we're close enough to MoVa to be in it. Off Orange Terrace, between Van Buren and Trautwein. I suppose we're kinda sorta in the hills, but not that far. Honestly, if you didn't look, you might not have known it was snowing. My brother went outside to get something out of his car and found it covered (well, glazed, anyway) with snow.

We know Moreno Valley, certainly. Used to live there back when it was still Sunnymead, and even participated in the vote that incorporated it. Seeing it today, I wish I'd have voted against it. And seeing that mall where RIR used to be...just crushing. At least the racer subdivision is still there, with the streets named Brabham and Gurney and Andretti, though I think Unser Avenue may be gone. I could be wrong. Might have to go take a closer look before I leave.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X