Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...pray for me, that God will give me strength and big load of wisdom for this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...pray for me, that God will give me strength and big load of wisdom for this...

...pray for me, that God will give me strength and big load of wisdom for this...
    That's our own rev-ed.

Prayers sent : http://rev-ed.blogspot.com/
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

I shudder to think of the pain that family must be in. Absolutely devestating.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this.

Comment

Painful--and frightfully common.

Prayers, indeed.
        "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
        --Danny Noonan

Comment

God Bless
          Ape Man

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for the family, and you, also, my friend. If any mortal can help the family thru this, it is you.
            quote:
            "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Prayers to the family and for your strength, Rev.

Center Grove Trojans
              2008 5A Football State Champs
              2015 6A Football State Champs
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

You know He is there for you also RevEd along with the family. As it is stated, He understands the groans words cannot describe. May His peace decend at this trying time to all touched by this tragic event we cannot understand.
                Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Prayers to you Ed, and of course prayers to the family!
                  Have a very blessed day!

Comment

...how tragic. Prayers to all.
                    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Mercy. So many tears this week.

Prayers, Rev. For you and the family in this time of crisis.
                      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Holding you and the family up Ed..............
                        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Prayers to all and I'll ask those at church this morning to pray too.
                          It really IS all good!

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Funeral Tuesday morning. Nobody is doing especially well.

The hardest part is helping people through suffering when there are no earthly answers. I can go through all the theology, but what they really want is comfort and that's going to take some time.

Interestingly, I sat through a similar funeral service 17 years ago from the parent's point of view. Wish I could remember what was said that day.
                            "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

All of the "experts" that think ministers only have to work on Sunday morning should read that. The job might seem a bit more difficult after that.

May God give all concerned, especially Rev-ed, the strength to make their way through this awful and human tragedy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X